Sunday morning at 8am, we took pics (to be posted) at NYSC, followed by those NASTY stairs that call me in my sleep! I can't think of a better way to shrink your legs, tighten them up, burn lots of calories and get your heart rate up! It was sunny, so although it was cold, the sun felt good....It's getting easier. We agreed to do those stairs twice a week.......I think by the time June comes we will have the best legs in Westchester! WATCH OUT GIRLS!
I am still deciding whether or not to jump on stage....I will decide by mid May. I need to drop 11 more pounds and carve up my upper body! Other than that, my abs, legs and glutes are looking good!
I will be come more strict with my diet this week.....I had my last cheat meal last night, and boy did the scale show it this morning!
I am 126! YIKES. I had 1 cup GNOCCHI, 3 cups salad (NO DRESSING) and 1 7 oz breaded chicken cutlet with 2 tbsp mozzerella cheese on top! AMAZING! I don't fry them, I bake them.....but still...
My goal is 115! I can do it, nice and slow! I have the tools, I have the drive, the motivation- I WILL GET IT DONE!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment