Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

124.4...STILL!

Even after my intense day yesterday, I haven't lost an ouce and I'm holding steady.... All GOOD! I was looking at pics of myself at my sister's briday shower.... And realized I have some serious work to do on my arms! GRRR! They say that when the rest of you is lean and your arms are thick NO MATTER what, your estrogen levels are high.... Well damn it! How do I lower my estrogen? Actually not going there...I would LIKE to get pregnant in the Spring.....so I am not messing with mother nature.....Just going with the flow! HMPH! :O(

Meals today:
1 cup high fiber cereal mixed with a little kashi for some cruch
1 cup almond milk

2 tbsp raw peanut butter
celery sticks

POST WORKOUT SHAKE:
2 scoops protein
1 cup frozen blueberries & strawberries
water
glutamine

Grilled chicken (6 oz)
Spinach salad
olive oil, red wine vinegar




Today is legs and cardio day! YIKES!!!!!! Worked out with Racheal..who has ants in her pants! The girl can workout until the cows come home! SHEESH! I am very impressed by her focus and Drive... After our leg workout, we went to the DREDDED stairs!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Over all, had a great day!

No comments: