um yeah, that would be how many miles I ran today! I really took my time, and paced myself. I started my run at a pace of 5.7 and stayed there for about 20 minutes. I then stepped it up to 5.8 for another 20 minutes. At my 4 mile mark, i started with the annoying stitch in my side and then time I could not figure out why! I ran on an empty stomach and did not drink a lot of water. So I got a little irritated! At about 4.5 miles I HAD to walk for 30 seconds, but then amped up my speed to about 7.0 to catch up. I did that for the remainder of my run till I hit my 7th mile. I finished in 1 hour and 15 minutes. I know if I didn't have to stop, I would have done better. The best part is that my legs NEVER got tired, I never got tired, I sweat my ass off and felt great overall. I hope this cramp/stitch thing goes away for the next time I run.
I had to get my tushy over to Tommy K's Fitness in Mamaroneck to grab some supplements I was out of. SO here is what I take everyday without fail!
I take one every morning.
- Are easy to digest, even on an empty stomach–they're cultured whole food!
- Deliver essential nutrients in their safest and most active form within the infinite complexity of whole food.
- Provide an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including cultured soy isoflavones, beta glucans, bacteriocins, glutathione, lipoic acid, and enzymes.
I take 3 tabs 1 time per day, usually in the AM with my multi-V
Specifically designed for bodybuilders and athletes, Met-Rx Super Joint Guard combines time-tested nutrients to help support joint cartilage and mobility and provide nutrients needed for overworked joints. Each serving provides important components found within the joint structure such as glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, along with omega 3 & 6 essentially fatty acids found within joint cell membranes. If you take a protein supplement every day to build your muscles, make sure to stack it with Super Joint Guard to help support your cartilage so you can unleash the fury on the weights, not on your joints.
I take 3 caps 2 times a day one time with my multi-V and at night with my dinner
Vitamin D and Zinc and offer a truly balanced and synergistic blend of essential minerals. This formula supports strong bones and teeth, healthy enzymatic activity, and provides antioxidant support.* Delivered via softgel, this formula is more easily absorbed and assimilated than capsules or tablets.
AHH! Smart Blend. I take 3 in the AM with my other supps, I take 3 again with lunch and 3 more with dinner
Smart Blend is a cutting edge, proprietary blend of "smart fats" that contains important essential fatty acids (both essential and conditionally essential), which may be depleted in the diets of many athletes and exercise enthusiasts. Regular supplementation with Smart Blend ensures a complete mixture of essential fatty acids such as omega-3, omega-6, EPA, DHA, CLA and GLA. Smart Blend provides optimal support for reducing body fat, increasing muscle tissue recovery and balancing testosterone and insulin production. This unique, scientifically invented supplement contains an exact mixture of essential fatty acids, CLA and GLA, which clinical research has shown, may enhance ones ability to burn fat, build and maintain lean muscle and promote optimum health. Because your body does not manufacture essential fatty acids on its own, Smart Blend provides these "necessary for life" fatty acids, which have shown in scientific literature to have a profound effect on the production of "prostaglandins." Prostaglandins are hormone-like substances that render many positive effects in your body.
I take one teency cap in the AM with my other supps
Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.and last but not least...me & my Meditropin are back together again! I was off it for a while, but decided that I needed to start again! It's a drink. I take 3 packets, in a small glass of water, let it dissolve all the way, and drink immediately. It tastes like an orange and vanilla ice pop! YUM! You will sleep like a baby! You will feel incredible in just the first week. You drink this 3 hours after your last meal, and hop right into bed. I have my clients drinking this as well! LOVE IT!
- recommended by physicians*
- support endocrine (hormone) function*
- support metabolic function*
Doctor-recommended to get your hormones humming.
Hormones are the bits and bytes of your body's information technology system, directing your body's operations, and regulating your endocrine system and metabolic processes. Healthy hormones are essential to growth, development and reproduction, and they play an important role in the development of strength and power by mediating the remodeling of muscle protein.
To keep your internal systems running smoothly, your body depends on a steady diet of nutritional amino acids. The specific amino acids in MediTropin are associated with healthy hormone function, healthy sexual and reproductive function, musculoskeletal and protein metabolism, healthy cardiovascular and endothelial function, healthy immune function, and positive mood and brain function.* MediTropin nourishes your whole body and helps:
support endocrine function*
support protein biosynthesis and muscle protein synthesis*
invigorate your mind by regulating the release of neurotransmitters*
sexual and reproductive health*
cardiovascular health and endothelial function*
immune function*


1 comment:
Congrats on your run girlfriend! I want to know your thoughts on reservetol? I bought some today have been doing some reading on health benefits....?????
Also would you know of any books, girls I could read up on who are VEGAN and compete?
Have a FABULOUS rest of your weekend.
Post a Comment