MONDAY! Woke up and scale said 116lbs.
Here was my run for Monday... Mondays are now my speed work days...Where do I this:
6 X's 0.5 miles in 3.40
cool down (walk or jog slow) for 3.20
Here is what I actually did:
1.walk 4.7 minutes- did 0.5 mile run @ 6.1- took 5 minutes 15 sec
2. walk till I hit 12 minutes- did 0.5 mile run @6.5- took 4 minutes 45 sec
3. walk 3.2 minutes until I hit 19 minutes- run 0.5 miles @7.0- took 4 minutes
4. walk 3.2 minutes- run 0.5 mile @ 7.5- took 3 minutes 40 sec
5. walk 3.2 minutes- run 0.5 miles @ 8.0- 3 minutes 20 sec
6. walk 3.2 minutes- run @7.5 miles @ 7.5- 3 minutes 40 sec
Hit 3.5 miles, at that point I wanted to run until I hit 6 miles, so I ran at 6.1 going up to 6.5 until I hit 6 miles!
1 Hour 7 minutes! PRETTY DAMN GOOD!
Full of energy, I decided to hit some total body!
~Body weight squats-20 reps
pull ups-6
push ups- 15
3 sets
~Step ups onto a box-15 each side
dbell shoulder press- 15 reps, 12.5 lbs
low seated cable row- 15 reps
3 sets
~Deadlifts (barbell)-50lbs-15 reps
cable fly- 20 reps
dips- 20 reps
3 sets
Meals for Monday:
1. 6AM
1 Nature's Path Waffle
1 tbsp nut butter
1 sliced banana
* Tall coffee with steamed soy
2. lara Bar (pre-run about an hour)
3.Post workout/ run
Green Goddess Shake
4. Lentil soup W/ an Ezekiel wrap
5. My FAVORITE SNACK!
6 Brazil nuts
6 tbsp goji berries
6. Sauteed broccoli w/ brown rice pasta & a veggie burger
No comments:
Post a Comment