Total Pageviews

Monday, February 15, 2010

I’ve been slacking! SO sorry my friends!

Hope your all well on this FABULOUS sunny brisk Monday! I am in great spirits today. Before I get into my workouts and runs….I wanted to share with you a health webinar that I just listened to. Craig Ballentyne – THE GREAT~

He went through certain rules you should live by if you want to be FIT, LEAN, and HEALTHY and if you want to LIVE longer! All of these rules….I have been saying for YEARS! All of you who work with me know these rules already…so this is just to put what I say in CONCRETE!


 

RULES TO LIVE & EAT BY:


 

Eat real food! Pay your grocer, not your Doctor!

That means you may pay a little more for your food, but in the end, you won't be paying for medications!

DO NOT eat too much!

That means keep a food journal and at the end of each day you will realize that you most likely ate way too many

Calories! If I am doing your meal plan, then you know I am loading you up with FIBER…which in the end makes you more satiated!

"MINDLESS EATING"- when you just grab anything to snack on especially at end…those calories will creep up on you!

Avoid the Western Diet! (whites and processed foods)

Eat foods that are whole natural foods and plants. The Western Diet will DEFINITELY shorten your life span,

put you at a higher risk of diabetes, heart disease and heart attack, clogged arteries!

Focus on Quality NOT Quantity. You all know I do NOT count ANY calories in my day! I don't

have the time, nor do I care! I eats lots of greens, fruits, grains and nuts & beans, why should I be worried?

Minimize foods from a bag or a box! Except my Fit Green Goddess Granola- which you know only has 4-6 ingredients!

Eat stone-ground whole grains only!

ELIMINATE SUGAR! You all know It's the DEVIL and wreaks HAVOC on your body, especially women!

Do not eat foods with ingredients you can not pronounce! Again, just have foods with 6 ingredients or less!

Eat the Rainbow Diet! Lots of colors on your plate all throughout the day

Blend one meal per day. You should start your day with a Green Goddess Shake or have one for lunch!

*Try this: 1 banana, ½ cup blueberries, ½ cup strawberries, handful fresh spinach,

Almond milk (8 oz) 1 TABLESPOON Nut Butter & 1 scoop RXODUS Protein.

Try one new food each week. You should be reading my site, I always have new recipes and foods

For you to try

Wait 15 minutes before going for seconds- If you are looking to lose body fat- DO NOT go for Seconds!

Eat your meals on smaller plates- you will eat less.

If you eat out, try a more expensive restaurant. You will have a better chance of getting better more quality foods!

Eat only when you are HUNGRY, or every 4 hours.

DO NOT drink your calories. It's a waste of your caloric numbers for the day.

Drinking 1 liter and more of water each day, will help you increase your weight loss.


 

So, although we all know these rules, it's great to refresh and remember!

LADIES, you only have 2 more months until you are showing some skin! Are you eating properly? I can help you!

Let me know!


 

XO Your fit Green Goddess


 


 

1 comment:

Mary M said...

As always you always have amazing posts! I have to cut and paste this one, too much GREAT information!

Glad you are back in the swing of things and posting for those who NEED you!

So when are we planning our girls day out!

XOXO