I have noticed the past few weeks that my upper body is FINALLY starting to form the way I want it to! What a great feeling to look in the mirror and actually LIKE what you see. I think it's a lot to do with my workouts and runs, BUT mostly because of my diet.
Here was my workout on Thursday:
Arc trainer warm up- 10 minutes...
Standing on BOSU shoulder presses
Dbell curls on Bosu
Tricep Barbell overhead extension
dbell kickbacks
**3 sets
(I had in my workout journal to do a 4 minute cardio blast, but I didn't do it)
Plate Front raise (SS) with upright row
barbell bicep curls
dips
rever fly on the pec dec
**3 sets
Side laterals (1 side @ a time)
tricep rope press downs
front barbell raise
**3 sets
Did a few sets of hanging abs, followed by some oblique work.
I have really been enjoying these staples in my diet, I am such a routine person, I eat the smae thing mostly for breakfast and postworkout & snack! Check them out!
Breakfast:
Breakfast:
Ezekiel cinnamon Raisin Toast (1 slice)
1.5 tbsp Almond butter
1 sliced banana
Snack: Lara Bar
Post Workout Shake:
1 scoop Vega Protein
4 cups baby spinach
bee pollen
chia seed
frozen cherries
frozen blueberries
....And lately, I have had these werid craving for things! I have been making a huge arugula salad with cucs and tomatoes and kalamata olives and roasted peppers with lemon juice and a teaspoon of olive oil, but I have to eat it on top of Brown Rice Fusilli's or Brown rice Pasta! SO WERID, but SOOO DELISH!
I have only been eating 4 times a day- not even realizing it, but I have to say, I feel great, less bloated and no energy crashes or grumpy-ness (well, sometimes).
Look forward to my next post where I show you some of my summer favorite outfits and workout gear from where else....LULULEMON!
Stay cool and drink tons of water with lemon....
2 comments:
AWESOME TINA!! YOU ARE GORGEUS SO YOU SHOULD LOVE WHAT U SEE! I ACNT WAIT FOR MY COMP TO BE OVER TOMOROW AND GET BACK ON MY TRAING AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY WEIGHT!
YUMMY diet! Love your blog design too chica! I found I have been eating only 4x a day too! Hmmmmmmmmmm.....
I also have been reading You are Your Own Gym by Mark Lauren, I am VERY interested in his theory!
Miss you, need to chat soon!
Love you! XO
Post a Comment