Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 30, 2012

FINALLY!

SO happy! I mean REALLY happy! NOTHING makes me happier than when my clients are BUSTING their asses on their plans, MAKING sure they stick to it as best they can. Right now, I actually have a waiting list of women to who wish to hire me for my coaching! I mean, seriously!?!? I am working with four clients at eight weeks each. These are WELLNESS Coaching clients. I do not train any of them. I hardly see any of them, yet they are successful! They are ALL feeling incredible and LOVE how I have given them a LIFESTYLE CHANGE! Working with four clients is TRULY a lot of work, especially when I train clients EVERY morning, I take care of my family. I workout and run each day, I cook and shop for my family... You get the idea. I am BUSY! Each week, these clients get a new plan, new recipes and all throughout the week I am answering texts, emails and phone calls. Not to mention, I have to KEEP ON THEM! IT'S my job! I LOVE THIS!

Here are some of the things they said today:
Client #1:
Tina,

This week looks awesome! I am excited and feeling refreshed. Thanks for the motivational notes. I also read your Facebook page and got motivated anew! Thanks so much! Xxo


Client #2:
Tina

Week 3 was really good. I was able to get in some pretty intense workouts, despite a hectic travel schedule and hotel gyms that were not well-equipped. I had to make some adjustments to the exercises, but I tried to hit the same muscle groups in the same way as you laid things out. I rested yesterday (was on a plane most of the day). I'll work out today and rest again tomorrow, per your instructions.

On the food I did as well as I could. When I couldn't do exactly what you put in the menu I would try to come as close as I could. I ate a lot of salads and steamed veg. Lots of fish and grilled chicken. Very little red meat. Since I couldn't make shakes I would often have a cup of oatmeal with a scoop of powder mixed in (usually 2x per day). The Lara bars also make for a great snack. I had a lot of fruit in the mornings and often for an afternoon snack. I only had a few drinks one night this week with clients.

I seem to have lost a few pounds. Not that doing so is an objective of mine, but if fat is falling off that's great. I do feel I am looking more fit and trim. Not there yet, but getting closer.

Overall I am feeling great and having a lot of fun with this. What's the plan for next week?
 
I love the feedback, and how details these people are! They make my job INCREDIBLY FUN and EXCITING! How awesome is my job! I help empower women and men to look and feel their best! Each persons new plan each weeks takes about 2-3 hours to put together. It's really a lot of work and I am very detailed with recipes and how to lay them out into a plan. Some clients want workout plans they can do along with their meal design, and that takes anywhere from 3-4 hours to put together! This is why I have a waiting list! I can't handle more than 4-5 clients at a time. So, work is GREAT.. If ya want to call it work! :O)
 
As for my workout today... I had to meet a new client this morning at 10:30, which is usually about the time I head to the gym, but since I sat at my computer from 6:55 am - 9:50am, I figured, I would eat some oats at Le Pain Quotidien, while I met with my client, digest and head home to meet Mario so we can go together. All I had to do for today was run. I was feeling AMAZING and not as tired as I have been, so I planted my ass on that damn treadmill and got to work! My toe is feeling better and although it swells as I run, it's not as bad as it was. I pushed out 4.5 miles in 40 minutes. I'm not mad- I am THRILLED. I feel my running adrenaline coming back! After I ran, I did some sick abs... and Mario and I headed out.
 
Between my clients, My workout today and spending time with Mario, LIFE IS GREAT! How was your day!?!?
 
 
 

No comments: