Total Pageviews

Monday, October 1, 2012

ANTICIPATION!

This was a post I wrote last week and never posted.... I actually have 6 days left until I find out! My oh my! I am really torturing myself the last week.....And from what my clients say, I am torturing them too! In case you haven't been following my blog lately or haven't talked to me in a while, I am referring to "PREGNANCY". I do NOT know whether I am or I am NOT, the only thing I do know is for the past week, I feel like CRAP. Except the thing is this: I don't feel like crap ALL day. It comes and goes. Could just be PMS, right? hmmm, well how about nausea? How about the fact that I am craving turkey? WHO THE HELL CRAVES Turkey? I can't get motivated in the gym, no matter what. My workouts have SUCKED! I'm being honest. I feel so BLAH in the gym, and it's SO not like me. I am SO hungry no matter what and when I eat! My Boobs are big already, but now they are REALLY big and tender. PMS? HMMMMM.... I am NOT sleeping at night, and feel like an OWL with wide eyes. I want to cry all day long. I am seriously either pregnant, depressed, PMS-ing or Peri-menopausal (Well, I am 40!). It's TOO soon to take a test, and even if it weren't, I wouldn't take one, because I DON'T want to be let down. If it TORTURES me even MORE, I am Waiting it out!

If I am NOT pregnant, than this is the BIGGEST Mind Game ever! I am so annoyed about my runs and training. I DO workout hard, and I do what I have to do and get it done, but I have LOST my MOJO. I used to look forward to getting to the gym and doing my thing, but now, all I want to do is SLEEP!I don't like who I am right now. Do you ever see your friends and people who you actually LOVE to see and talk to, but turn your head so you don't have to talk to them? Oh that's me! I am in THAT kind of mood. I guess this whole pregnancy thing is starting to effect and affect me. I have been praying and also thanking ST. Jude like crazy, and I know God works on his own time, but I just wish this one time he was listening to me really clear and just blessed us with a pregnancy (a Healthy one). 

I'm done ranting and I thank you for reading on, and not exiting out of this post! So, I have been doing a new Meal Plan for myself as well as a workout plan. It's working pretty well! I love the plan I put together and I LOVE my plan. It's really true about Carbs- ya know. You take those suckers OUT of your diet, and WATCH your tummy go away, as well as that lumpy tush! WHile you are at it, take out the DAIRY! I told one of my clients this today! She has Yogurt for lunch everyday. Now, while many people would think Yogurt is something healthy to eat for lunch- IT's NOT! People eat like this is order to NOT gain weight or to lose weight.

This is where the GURU comes into play and saves the day! I could CARE LESS, what you ever heard about dairy and how you need it and how babies need it to grow- It's BULLSHIT! PURE BULLSHIT! That's a fact! I'm NOT going to get into it, as I have done this before already and if you missed those posts, you'll have to find them.  I am going to tell you what you should eat for lunch INSTEAD. Better yet, if you want to tighten up loose skin, lose cellulite and harden up your hard earned muscles, you better read this and print it out!

I want to lose BODY-FAT- is REALLY what you should be saying... NOT "WEIGHT". Weight? WHat does that mean? Water? skin? bones? Muscle? No silly, you want to lose the body-fat on your tush, thighs, stomach and hips! That's what you need to start thinking. Here is a FOOL proof way to lose the fat you wish to lose.

Here is what you are NOT going to do....

COUNT CALORIES!~

Yes, it's a good idea to know how many calories are in the foods you eat. That is SIMPLE! You can use www.Nutritiondata.com  You can use www.loseit.com , I don't care what APP you use, just get one and start learning about what is in the foods you eat. Please be warned that these Apps are NOT 100% correct, unless you scan the UPC number on the food you are eating (if there is one).  So now you KNOW what's in your food as far as calories, right? Well what about the calories you burned? Wearing a heart rate monitor? REALLY? You haven't gotten one yet? Do you have ANY idea how rewarding it is to see that I burned 500-800 calories in ONE workout? Heck yea! For $150 you can get a GREAT Polar heart rate monitor!

For me, Peace of mind is everything. DO I need to count calories or what I am burning in the gym?? Um, no! WHY? Because I eat the purest foods and work my ass off in the gym, plus, my clothes and looking at myself in the mirror tell me exactlyt how I look and feel.

My clients want to know what and how many calories are on their plans. I don't give out that info. It's simple- Eat clean foods provided by Mother Nature, and shake your ass a little and PRESTO! You lose body fat, and FEEL SUPER ENERGIZED!

If you aren't working with me, and you are trying to do this on your own, here are some tips for you to follow:

Protein: The size of your palm- One for each meal
Veggies: 4 of your fists- 4for each meal
Carbs: cupped palm- 1 for each meal
Fat: the tip of your thumb- 1 for each meal

FILL YOURSELF up on veggies! WHY ON EARTH would you MEASURE broccoli? Asparagus? celery? kale?


No comments: