A weekend full of so many unexpected surprises.... All made me happy!!!! My house looks so beautiful filled with bouquets of flowers! My God daughter sent me flowers, my little nieces sent me flowers and my father in Law's little lady gave me flowers!!! My clients spoil me every year and every year I am humbled, thankful and full of gratitude..... I truly am surrounded with some of the most amazing people in the world, and they make me a better person each day!
On my birthday night, we did what we normally do.... Eat dinner together, then clean up, Mario showers and then we watch Shark's Tank, which is the best show on tv!!! We went to bed rather early, both deservingly, since we both run around all week like two chickens!!!
A few weeks ago, Mario had -made reservations to this restaurant in New Canaan called Elm. I had to wear something in honor of our birthdays to "WOW" my husband and to feel elegant, girly and well, NOT 41. SO I went to WEEZY D'S In Rye. They have such a unique selection of dresses, tops and bottoms that you wouldn't normally find..... I tried on about 7 dresses before the poor girl pulled one last dress, the dress I would end up falling in LOVE with! It's feminine, girly, elegant and so Victoria Beckham. I tried it on, and fit me perfectly! My waist is so tiny and then I have these enormous boobies! SO finding a dress to fit the two is quite the CHALLENGE! I was THRILLED! I have my dress, I have gorgeous earrings, I have a coat and sexy suede platform pumps, and I have the HOTTEST man around! I was ALL SET for my birthday dinner!~Dinner turned out to be simply perfect. If you live in the area, or right outside of Connecticut, this is a MUST GO- place! Read my review on Yelp.com . Spending time with Mario talking about the baby we will have, the town in CT in which we want to live, the food we are eating and how we are celebrating our 41st birthday. It's also the first year we didn't do something OVER THE TOP, like usual- We have BETTER and BIGGER things we wish to think about, like buying our very first home and getting pregnant BEFORE this year ends! When Mario went to pay the bill, a waiter came over and told us the bill had been taken care of... and we both looked at each other with confusion. He read a note that basically said Happy Birthday and that they hope we enjoy our dinner, LOOVE, RAHA ODELFELT! Seriously!?!??!! I know she is one of my closest friends, but between our schedules and lives, we haven't really seen or talked in a while, and I KNOW I didn't even mention where we were going for my birthday, so this was a HUGE pleasant surprise!!! I LOVE my friends! Seriously! I am still without words, because I don't know how she found the time with her hectic life! She means the world to me! Talk about surprises! Mario & I were both so taken back but filled with gratitude and appreciation.
This morning I woke up with NO intentions on going to the gym, or leaving the house. Funny how when you have NO plans, all you have is a BUSY day. I haven't really been in a social kind of mood and lately been keeping to myself- I guess because I have so much on my plate right now with getting pregnant and being a nervous wreck that I happens SUPER SOON. SO being alone has been great for me.
For breakfast on this GORGEOUS Sunday, I made BIG GIRL Hot Chocolate! TO DIE FOR!!!! A MEAL in a drink that reminds me of being a little girl ALL over again! You MUST try this!

1 mug full of Almond Milk (365 brand is the ONLY one with NO carrageenan)
1 tsp. carob powder
1 truvia packet
1 Starbuck's Via Instant coffee packet
**Stir well and nuke for one minute... Take out and then add
1/2 scoop Protein powder (I use Vitol)
**Nuke for 1 more minute. Take out and stir well. ENJOY!
All of the sudden, I got this URGE to be outside. I know it was because Mario texted me surprised I WASN'T going to run. He thought I would after last nights incredible dinner. SO in my mind I felt as though he was indirectly motivating me to go. I threw on my
Underarmour long running pants, My Underarmour ski hat, I have this in black.
my Michael Kor's Aviators,
and my NEW Athleta Long Sleeve. I was READY to go! I used my IPHONE since I have the MAP MY RUN App which has GPS. This GPS also has voice activation. SO if you are going too slow or too fast she talks to you! First, I must tell you that I had NO goal in mind. All I wanted to do was take in the sun and the fresh air. It felt incredible to be outside. It was about 40 degrees around 9:00, this morning. The PERFECT Weather! All I could think about were all of the long runs Raha and I did last year! I MISS those runs!
Check out today's run:
I don't know where this speed came from, or the wind or the strength... but I will tell you that I ROCKED this run, felt as if I could keep going and the whole time, it was me & The BIG MAN upstairs! I thanked him when I passed a church along my run. A few times I would just inhale through my nose, filling my belly with air, and then blow it out and each time I did, I felt my body running like the wind, with ease, and grace. I am so proud of myself!
I knocked out the laundry, Whole Foods and D'Cicco's all in one day! Oh I didn't stop there! I made homemade meatballs and pasta with sauce, a Fit Green Goddess Salad, and wrote in my blog for you. Now I am off to make an incredible Recipe from a Cook Book my beautiful Sister-in-law got me! I'll share the recipe when I take some pics (of course).
I am grateful for YOU, grateful for the Good Lord being with me, Grateful to my clients, family and friends.
I LOVE Myself and I LOVE my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment