.......outside that is! I am just so excited I am able to do the bike in the gym and get my sweat on! I did it for 30 minutes...The time goes rather quickly too, since I uploaded a sick new playlist!! I swear that music really simulates my brain, takes me away mentally and really lifts me up, especially when I am listening to music I like. Here is my new playlist:
Finally Found...Late night alumni
Gettin' over you...David Guetta
Heart on Fire...M'Black
In my Arms...Plumb
Lovesong...Jes
My love(johan Gielen Remix)...Airscape & Jes
Not myself tonight...Christinaq Aquilera ** ONE THAT GETS me JUMPIN!~
OMG..Usher** MY FAVORITE RIGHT NOW
So far away...Kaskade & Seamus
Stars collide...Damien S
This is how it Goes...HaleyAlso wanted to chat with you about a product I have been using for quite some time now, since I am a Vegan that does NOT EVER go "off the wagon" for ANYTHING! I am true to myself and the stuff I put in my body! Vega is a great company that was founded by a professional triathlete. The guys name is Brendan Brazier, who is a VEGAN! Vega products are from natural plant based whole foods.
This shake is either a meal replacement or a snack, depending on what else you add to it. Either way, you are giving yourself a health-optimizing supplement. Being a Vegan, some get concerned with getting enough Protein. One serving has 14 grams of Protein!! It's filled with fiber, essential fatty acids and curbs your cravings! Sounds GREAT RIGHT!?
Each serving supplies:
26g of Broad Spectrum Protein
- 40% of calories from protein, with all essential amino acids in ideal balance
- Alkaline forming, 35% raw protein with enzymes intact
- Protein sourced from hemp, yellow pea, brown rice, flax and chlorella
6g of Essential Fatty Acids
- 30% of calories from naturally occurring fats from whole foods
- EFAs mostly in the form of hard to get Omega 3s and zero trans fats
- EFAs sourced from whole flax seed (not flax meal), hemp and chlorella
17g of Quality Carbohydrates
- 30% of calories from naturally occurring complex carbohydrates; no maltodextrin
- Naturally low glycemic index and no sugars or sugar derivatives added
- Carbohydrates sourced from hemp, flax, brown rice and maca
15g of Fabulous Fiber
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Helps balance blood sugar, reduce insulin, improve elimination
- Fiber sourced from hemp, flax, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and chlorella
Full Serving of ChlorEssence (High CGF Chlorella)
- Rich in protein, chlorophyll and nucleic acids DNA & RNA
- Cleanse, nourish, rejuvenate cells and activate, support immune system
- Special cell wall fiber binds to and removes heavy metals and other toxins from the body
Full Serving of MacaSure (Organic Gelatinized Maca)
- Rich in alkaloids, glucosinolates, minerals and sterols
- Increase energy, reduce stress, balance hormones, improve libido
- Gelatinization enhances potency and ease of digestion/absorption
Mixed Berry Complex (ORAC 800 blend)
- Great source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- Helps defend against free radical damage
Probiotics (Dairy-free)
- Beneficial form of bacteria
- Helps maintains healthy intestinal flora
Digestive Enzymes
- Facilitates breakdown of food to improve absorption
- Helps reduce nutritional stress digestion places on the body
100% Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamins & Minerals
- All essential minerals present in easily absorbable form (citrates)
- All essential vitamins present in natural form
With just 220 calories and 2g of net carbs per serving (natural flavor), Vega is an excellent choice for those on a calorie-reduced diet. High in fiber, protein and essential fats, Vega is naturally filling and satisfying, helping to suppress appetite and cravings.
Easily digested, alkaline and great-tasting, Vega is clean and green, containing no animal products, corn, dairy, egg, fillers, gluten, soy, sugar, wheat or yeast. Absolutely no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners and GMO and pesticide-free.
I love my breakfast! (I promise to take a pic tomorrow!)
- 1 slice Ezekiel bread
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin (canned)
- 1 banana (small sliced)
It really energizes me and gets me ready to train my clients. As a trainer, with non-stop clients back to back, I stand a lot, demonstrate exercises a lot, talk a lot, etc, so I need to have lots of energy! I usually have that at 7:00am. By 9:30 I am ready for my snack! I SWEAR by those damn Lara bars! I LOVE and have an obsession for the Peanut Butter & Jelly & the Coconut cream pie!
These bars are GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN, RAW and SUPER healthy, best part...THEY TASTE INSANE!!!! LOVE THEM!
SO when I go to the gym it's usually about 10:30-11:00. Once I am done training I am STARVING! I race home and make a shake with my Vega protein powder. I get the box of individual packets (less mess, and so convenient! Today here is the shake I made:
POST WORKOUT SHAKE:
1 packet Vega Smoothie Infusion
1/2 cup almond milk
1 cup water
1 cup frozen blueberries
2 tbsp bee pollen
Now that summer is upon us, I will be shifting my meals around and eliminating some things from my diet. Here is a look at what my meals will look like.
Breakfast: Fit Green Goddess Shake
(consisting of protein, berries & almond milk)
Snack: Lara Bar
Post workout Shake:
(same as breakfast)
Lunch: Big Salad, tofu, tempeh and or beans
Dinner: Veggies (cooked), Tofu, tempeh and or beans
(Once a week usually on a Sunday, I will have some brown rice pasta- for some complex carbs in my meals)
** Before you go trying to eat like this, you should contact me. The way I eat is GREAT FOR ME, but it doesn't mean it will be great for you**
I have been craving BROCCOLI lately! I love it just steamed with lemon juice on top. Since I am not running until May 7th, I am not eating that many carbs or taking in too much fat, like I normally do. Because I was running so much, I could have complex carbs with each meal and eat 1/2 an avocado with my lunch, and pour EVOO on everything I eat, and my body would just burn it up and I would get LEANER AND LEANER. But since I am NOT, I have to watch my caloric intake. So I take my fatty acids, so I do get my fats that way. No coconut water right now either, since it does have 60 calories per 8 oz. I hate weighing and measuring food, but when I am looking to stay lean, have a six pack, and cut up arms, this is the ONLY WAY. I will be eating again once I can run again...The time isn't coming soon enough! UGH!
I hope your having a great day!
Your Fit Green Goddess.
I have been craving BROCCOLI lately! I love it just steamed with lemon juice on top. Since I am not running until May 7th, I am not eating that many carbs or taking in too much fat, like I normally do. Because I was running so much, I could have complex carbs with each meal and eat 1/2 an avocado with my lunch, and pour EVOO on everything I eat, and my body would just burn it up and I would get LEANER AND LEANER. But since I am NOT, I have to watch my caloric intake. So I take my fatty acids, so I do get my fats that way. No coconut water right now either, since it does have 60 calories per 8 oz. I hate weighing and measuring food, but when I am looking to stay lean, have a six pack, and cut up arms, this is the ONLY WAY. I will be eating again once I can run again...The time isn't coming soon enough! UGH!
I hope your having a great day!
Your Fit Green Goddess.
No comments:
Post a Comment