Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good Morning my friends! Can you believe this weather! It has me getting out of bed way too early! I love this Indian Summer! It's going to be 85 here today in NY! LOVING IT! I just may run to my gym again today!

Woke up this morning and prepped a container of the Cereal from my Thrive book. Also got a little container of the Hemp Vanilla milk all ready to go. As soon as I sat down, I got my little breakfast ready and started chowing down! The texture was soft and gooey, yet chunky pieces. It was very dark from the chocolate hemp and the molasses. I'm in love! It's so tasty, so light, LOVE the hemp vanilla milk, and it hits the spot! It has all of the RIGHT ingredients in it without all the JUNK you see on the shelves in the food store! One batch makes about 4 cups of cereal. I measured out one cup this morning. The true test will be how long it tales before my belly starts to growl! :O) Usually I eat a Lara bar at 9:30.

I decided that I will take it day by day with the Thrive book, and just test out all the recipes before I follow the plan religiously. I am enjoying it so far, and I already feel like I have more energy! Eating things like dates before a run, switching my source of protein powder to Hemp, and switching from almond to hemp milk have been great! My body likes these foods. The reaction is better energy and sleep, and one more great thing...I popped up out of bed 20 minutes earlier than normal wake up time!

I weighed in this morning at 110.4lbs

Here is my workout for today:
UBE warm up- 2 minutes forward 2 minutes backwards

2 sets of NO assisted pullups

Low seated cable row
push ups off a bosu
unilateral shoulder press
2 sets- 15 reps moderate weight

1 arm dbell row
dbell incline chest press
side/front lateral raise
2 sets- 15 reps moderate weigth

rope- high face pull
cable fly
upright row w/ kbell
2 sets- 15 reps moderate weight

dbell bicep curls
inch worms
dips
2 sets- 15 reps

overhead rope tricep extesion
hanging abs
side obliques off the bench
2 sets- 15 reps

I may do the bike for 20 minutes to keep my legs and hips loose.

No comments: