Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The ARC Trainer! BORING!


So, i went to the gym this moring for my cardio & Total body. No running today, since tomorrow is the BIG RUN! 4.5 miles non stop! DEAR LORD! Anywho! I got on the arc trainer for 45 freaking minutes! THAT is the most BORING piece of cardio! Sheesh! I almost jumped on the treadmill for a run, but held back! When I was done, I was sweaty, so that's great...Burned almost 700 calores today in the gym between my cardio & total body circuit.


I got all of your requests for videos on workouts and recipes...This week I will be working on those! I appreciate all of your feedback, so thank you!


I got my new kicks! Nike Vomero 4's...These are the new color, so I said GREAT! I also bought running pants! Man I am actually a runner now...hmmm! they are super light, and airy...Maybe I will fly instead of running! We will see how they do tomoorw on m y 4.5 mile run!
See ya later!
XO

No comments: