Total Pageviews

Monday, September 28, 2009

Marvelous Monday!

What a GORGEOUS morning driving into work! WOW! The weather is great, the sun is shinning, I had a fabulous breakfast...on with my day! :O)

Today, I have my total body workout along with 40 minutes on the recumbant bike...This freaking bike hurts my BUM so much! AFter 10 minutes, I feel my muscles tearing up! LORD! SO 40 minutes is like DEATH for me! I will get through it!

Here is my TB workout!
#1
Step ups w/ opposite side shoulder press...12 reps
Pikes on stability ball...15 reps
back extensions w/ v raise...15 reps
Squat presses w/ dbells...15 reps
Side planks w/ feet on bosu...15 reps
** 3 times**

#2
Side lateral walk with ankle bands...20 reps
Side lateral band twist for torso...20 reps
1 leg glute raise...20 reps
bosu forarm to hand fast switch...20 reps
side to side plyo on bosu...20 reps
**3 times**

#3
fast switch with two bosu...20 reps
walking lunge holding bosu & twisting...20 reps
green band chest press...25 reps
green band supermans..25 reps
**3 times**

40 minutes on Recumbant bike.... KYS!

Breakfast was:
2 Nature's path waffles
1 teaspoon peanut butter
1 small banana sliced
1 tbsp bee pollen sprinkled on top

2nd meal:
Lara Bar

3rd Meal:
5 egg whites
2 slices Ezekiel toast
1/2 avocado
sliced tomato, mushroom and spinach

4th meal:
Green Goddess Shake

5th and final meal...
6 oz salmon
1/2 acorn squash


Girls! Have a fabulous, positive and productive day!
XO Green Goddess

No comments: