What a fabulous morning! A little warm though! Hmmm.... Did my 3.5 mile run this morning at 5:30....finished in 31 minutes! I am getting faster! here is what went down..
5.7-1st mile
5.8-2nd mile
5.9- 3rd mile until I hit 2.5 miles, then...
6.0 till I hot 3.5 miles!
SO I finished in 31 minutes! NOT BAD HUH? :O)
I'm a happy girl!
I's sort of tired today- not sure if it's the weather or what, but dragging a bit. I have so much to do today still, so I have to refuel!
Had a different breakfast this morning:
2 kashi whole grain waffles
1 teaspoon sugar free raspberry jam
1/2 banana
bee pollen sprinkled on top...Ate like a sandwich and inhaled on my way to work! It was yummy- that was at 6:30..By 9am I was ready to eat my clients foot! I then had my Chocolate -Coconut Lara bar! INSANELY delicious!
My next meal will be the usual 5 whites with fresh basil, spinach mushrooms and tomato on an Ezekiel wrap! DELICIOUS and SATISFYING!
Sunday we went to that wedding...here is what I wore! I LOVED this dress so much and got so many compliments from women and even men went up to my husband to tell him their wives want my legs! I was so flattered! :O) The hard work is paying off!
3 comments:
Hey Congrats on getting faster....
Also love the dress love the shoes! You have great shoes! :o)
You and Mario look great...you matched, too! Love that!
Have a great day girl!
nice dress! OMG your husband looks super tall how tall is he?
That dress looks great on you!
Looks like a nice wedding and I would love to stand next to the grooms dad too LOL!
Post a Comment