I made two really great videos yesterday! Blogger had difficulty uploading them....GRRR...I will try again today! I think yesterday was one of my BEST days yet! I was sooo full of energy from that damn run early in the morning...had another fab workout in the afternoon, bumped into some friends and spoke to another friend who lives out in CALI.... ate super clean, and had a great night with my family! MY LIFE IS NOT GOOD, it's GREAT!
Woke up a little tired today, (wonder why). so people have been noticing my body changes.....So I got on the scale this morning...WHOAH!!!!! 122.6! Um, really? did it again to make sure, yep! I am finally losing all the bulky-ness I wanted to get rid of!
I used to love the feeling of being sore and not being able to sit on the toilet after a leg workout....NOW, I love the feeling of running and NOT being sore, but being flexable!
Hot Yoga is on my agenda starting next week...This week is full of errands, family and business stuff! SHEESH! I am getting busier and busier....Is it vacation time again? HA!
Todays workout:
Total body...
Arc Trainer 25 minutes
I will be back and hopefully with some videos! :O(
XX The Green Goddess.
2 comments:
How do you ingest the Bee Pollen? Do you sprinkle it on foods? I'm interest in trying it. Love your blog!
julie!
you can purchase Bee Pollen at Whole Food's or any other SPECIALTY food store..... It look like little pellets. you spoon out 2- 3 tbsp ans sprinklle in your shakes, in your cereal, yogurt or even on frozen yogurt! It's so yummy, sometimes, I just eat it off the spoon!
XO
Post a Comment