Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hotter than a witches...

BOOB!

Seriously!?!? I LOVE the heat! I lived in Scottsdale Arizona, so when it was 115 degrees, I didn't mind- HONESTLY! BUT THIS- THIS WET HUMID THICK SWAMP ASS HEAT is GROSS!  The EAST COAST SUCKS!!!! I hate NY, NJ, CT and FLORIDA!!!!! WAY too humid! 

Who is crazy enough to walk, run or be outside today?? I was NOT. I know my client Mary ran outside earlier in the day, and I told her she was NUTS, she agreed. I decided to take the day off from my workouts and there was no running on my schedule.


TOMORROW is going to be worse than today and SHIT! Raha and I have a 5 mile run! Well guess who isn't running outside! US! HELL NO! The treadmill will have to do. I am not crazy enough to risk passing out, or becoming dehydrated.

Are you a runner? If so, do you run in the heat?


As for my workout tomorrow, I am going to have to workout FIRST thing in the morning.... I have such a hectic day and need to be on top of my game. What has to be done.... HAS TO BE DONE!! No excuses!!

Upper body & Abs:

I will have to do my workout super early in the morning and then run with Raha at 1:30.  It'll be interesting to see how I feel doing two workouts in one day... Haven't done that since I competed! You can follow my workout.... If you are a part of the FGG Members Community.. I'm doing the  Sick Upper Body Pump

My Iphoto is having techincal issues, so I can't post my delicious recipes! BASTARD! GRR...

Well, Li'll Justin Bieber is on, and I just think he is too freakin adorable! CIAO!

No comments: