All morning I was yawning, but not for a split second did I think about NOT running! Oh, I am doing this! With summer in full swing, my clients are preparing their families for summer get-a-ways. some of my clients leave me from June until September, so my schedule lightens up. In some ways, I look forward to it, ONLY because I get a break. A chance to revive my mind, refresh and get some new workouts lined up to kick some serious summer ass in September!
If you read yesterdays blog, you know the workout I had. My run was finished in 28:51. I won't lie, It was FREAKING hard. I am so used to sprinting lately that to keep my mind focused on distance, NOT time, and slower running, NOT fast hard running- It was a SUPER CHALLENGE for me.
I didn't post what I did after my workout but I will tell you doing the SCI-FIT ergometer for 10 minutes left my shoulder and arms with a sick pump. If you haven't tried this yet, YOU MUST! As always I run home to suck down my REFRESHING REFUELING DELICIOUS Green Goddess Shakes!
In my shake:
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1 packet berry Vega protein
2 tbsp bee pollen
1/2 cup backberries
1 tbsp Maca powder
**Blend for 1 minute and suck it down!
Here are my good eats for the whole day.... I have been on the go so I haven't been able to really enjoy ALL the meals I usually do, but here goes...
Meal one: 6:30 while driving
1/2 cup GF steel cut oats
1 scoop Beverly protein
1 cup frozen blueberries
cinnamon
Meal two: Snack at 9:30
Kind Bar
Then I went to workout... SO my shake was around 1:00
Meal three: POST/workout shake
recipe above
Meal four: Dinner (6:30)
eggplant chana masala (LOTS OD IT!)
Meal five: 8:00 snack
5 hard boiled egg white
That's all I got for ya... Being on the go really helps me keep my caloric intake on the low end.... and that's how I like it!
Look out for my blog tomorrow where I talk HOLLYWOOD and WHO I think looks INCREDIBLE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment