Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2009

WOW!

I did it! I took the day off yesterday! It felt GREAT! I felt guilty, but I just kept busy with my work! Thanks for all the compliments on my video!

I made a new one this morning at 6am....I didn't have time to post, but I will when I get home! It's my breakfast!

Here is what I had:

1 cup Greek Yogurt 0% fat
3tbsp bee pollen
2 tbsp hemp seed
1 scoop green Vibrance (I'M THE GREEN GODDESS!) :O)
1/2 cup yogi Granola! DELISH!
1/3 cup fresh blueberries

I was out the door by 6:30am, and kicked Jessica's ass by 7!! Jessica is one of my girls! She is a little version of me...I will be posting some stuff on her as well! LOVE HER!

On with my day! Have a great one!
XO
The Green Goddess!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love the Vlog! Yeh! I love following your blog, and now having vlogs makes it more exciting. You are an inspiration!

Melissa Cunningham said...

good to hear you let your body take a break,and it is totally normal to feel guilty,its just how us athletes are programed i guess??lol!
anyways,loved the video,great to get a face to the name and voice!!
looking forward to more!!

Jessica said...

<3 ya ;)