I pulled out the oats, almonds, walnuts, pepita's, shaved coconut, raisins, agave, cinnamon and sea salt!
once I had all ingredients in the bowl, I mixed really well! I preheated the oven to 300 degrees. Sprayed my cookie sheet with coconut oil spray and spread the mixture onto the sheet. I baked the granola for 50 minutes. My goodness, the smell in my house was INSANELY delicious!
When I pulled out the granola, to my surprise were these plumped up raisins! They grew! It was weird!
Anyway, the granola came out FABULOUS! Looked golden brown, smelled yummy and all I could think about was what people would say when they tasted it!
I stacked up the baggies on the counter as you can see! I had 5 more batches to make, so I went at it!When I pulled out the granola, to my surprise were these plumped up raisins! They grew! It was weird!
Anyway, the granola came out FABULOUS! Looked golden brown, smelled yummy and all I could think about was what people would say when they tasted it!
Here they are! Look how GREAT!
GREEN GODDESS GRANOLA!
Well, then I got a bit more creative! This Granola is a great energy snack, but was missing one important ingredient! PROTEIN! Oh no! It's missing more then one, it's missing two! GREENS!
It's Missing RXODUS PROTEIN POWDER!
SO then I created a Vanilla Green Goddess Protein Granola!
I didn't take pics, but I will tell you the recipe!
EMAIL me if you would like it!
fitgreengoddess@gmail.com!
2 comments:
please email it to me :) oh yeah and by the way i cannot it lara bars. why u may ask???? because they are so darn good that i ate them all like in 3 days!!!! i had like 8 bars!!! bad binge on lara bars!
YOU creative woman YOU!!!!!
The granola looks beautiful and the recipe cards ADORABLE!!!!
Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment