Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 8, 2009

LONG DAY! GREAT DAY!

Well, I fought it every second...BUT at 4:45, I got my ass up and in GEAR! I got to do my 4 mile run, because I KNEW I had a long day ahead of me! i was booked with clients all morning, by 11:00, I was at another client/special friend's house for a FABULOUS Jean's Party. Well, Jeans and Perfect Pouchwear were there! What a fun filled day with so many AMAZING women! It's so much fun to have the clothes come to you, chill out with the girls, catch up, meet new people and network while you shop! We ALL got some FABULOUS jeans, dresses, pants and tops!

The most fabulous little dresses and yoga pants!
http://intheclutchbags.com/

If you want to have a Jean's party, and you live in the TRI-State area, contact me, I'll give you my info!


Here is my run:
5.7 1st mile
5.8 1/2 of 2nd mile
5.9 from 2.5-3rd mile
6.0 from 3rd mile to 3.5 mile
6.1 till i hot 4 miles
36 minuutes!
Not bad, huh!?!?!?
I was so sleepy...lately my sleep has been off. When I started my run, I was draggin as usual, but once I hit 2 miles, I was awake, but still not so much energy. I am so cometitive with myself though, so there was no stopping me! GRRR!

Now at 8:45 pm,my inner thighs are soreas well as my glutes, from my great workout yesterday!
Tomorrow I will work on some speed drills and stretch like crazy!


I didn't eat enough..Here is now my day went:

6:30
2 slices Ezekiel raisn cinnamon toast
1 tbsp peanut butter\2 tbsp canned pumpkin on top

10:3o
Green apple

2:30-
few pieces of fruit

4:00
1 can American Tuna
1 whole grain pita
crushed walnuts
chopped onions

7:30-
5 oz sea bass
mixed greens

Sipping on tea now...Green of course! :O)
Tomorrow is a new day! My day today was GREAT! How was yours?




No comments: