Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Favorite things right now!

So I wanted to share with you some things I am rockin' right now....I always love to share things I love with everyone to spread the word! I love when I get together with the girls and we chat about new purchases or things we just love "RIGHT NOW".

I just started using GLO MINERALS Makeup. Ladies! From the brushes to the Toning mist, this line is fabulous! I was a Bobbi Brown girl for the past 5 years, and now converted! Go Minerals is light, sheer and I just feel like I am glowing every time I put on the bronzer OR just the serum after a shower. My routine in the morning is LESS then 3 minutes! I don't have time for a full face of makeup and, as a trainer, why would I? I spray the mist, apply my serum, dust on some bronzer and out the door I go! Another great thing about Glo Minerals are the prices! You get this amazing product without robbing your bank account.... You will LOVE IT!




Went shopping last week for an outfit to an event Mario & I had on a Saturday afternoon. I walked into Michael Kors to find a nice simple top because his stuff fits me great, and his prices are so reasonable and most importantly, His staff are BY FAR The best trained staff in ANY STORE I have shopped in. I can walk in there with sweats or a great outfit, Make up or disheveled, they always treat me like I am somebody special! KUDOS to MK!  SO, one of the girls helped me out as I tried on about 10 different white shirts. Then she came in with THESE! OMG! My eyes had to be picked up off the floor! I instantly fell in love and HAD TO HAVE THEM!  Luckily the event was on such an amazingly beautiful day! I wore them with a gorgeous pair of gray dress pants. I got lots of compliments on them. They are the shoe of the Spring and will make any legs look twice as long and lean! Can't wait to wear them with a pair of shorts or a pretty dress! MEOW!

Who doesn't love LULULEMON? This are the long pants...I couldn't find a pic of the ones I have. They are tight and cling to the leg, almost to the bottom of the calf. They are so flattering to the leg & BUTT! I Love them, and I LOVE the design! If you have a flat butt, this pant will give you a lift leaving you with more of a apple shape high glute!

Lululemon in Greenwich CT is GREAT, and all the women in there are very helpful honest and on you when you walk in. They have a great selection!








Ahhh, Bodyrock! A new line of sports bras! A few months back while surfing the web, I came across these AMAZING, sexy and fun sports bras! They are so feminine and so sporty! They have pockets for your ipod! I love it! Just yesterday I go walking into Equinox, and hanging on a rack my the Shop, were all of these bras! I looked and said" HEY! I just saw these online". This adorable girl comes from behind the front desk and says, Hey there! This is my line! My eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree! She really suits her line! Her name is Kelly and she has a great line of fun sports bras for you! Small chested, big chested or in between, they are comfortable. Check out her site!






Do you know how many calories you burn? Do you know what your max heart rate is while training? I do! All because of My POLAR Heart Rate Monitor . I NEVER leave home without it! I know my resting heart rate is 56. I know that when I am running at 6.0 mph, my heart rate is 160. I know then when I am done working out or running how many calories I burned! It's such a great tool. At the end of each week, a little envelope pops up and it tells me how long (hours) I spent in the gym that week and how many calories I burned. If you don't have one, you should get one! They come in really cute colors!!! LOVE THIS!

2 comments:

Mary M said...

Great post...LOVE everything! Now I would like one of each please!

Now that you have new shoes can I get the boots! LOL :)

So when is OUR reunion?

Good luck chica with your marathon prep I know you are going to do GREAT!

XOX

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...$98.00 for workout pants...$94.00 for a sports bra...I'm going to need to win the lottery before those even become an option, till then I'll stick to Old Navy and Walmart ;) lol!! Love seeing what others love though. :)