Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gloomy day! BUT! it's warm!

Weight this am: 114.4-
Goal: 110

Oprah has had SOME effect on me these past few months! She has been organzing and letting go of things and well, if she can do it, I can do it. I went through EVERYTHING I own from clothing to perfume, packed up 3 bags- Goodwill, Jeannie & Nicole. These three bags are filled with BEAUTIFUL things that just don't fit me or I am done with. Juicy Couture sweats, Michael Kors shoes, Christian Dior perfume, etc.....I am so small now, then when I tried these things on, they FELL to my knees! LITERALLY! My girl friends are little and wear size 4, so they just hit the JACKPOT! :O) I love giving my things away....When I am done with them!

Today I will be doing a 7 mile run. I will do the same route as Tuesday, except a little farther. I think with it being cloudy, I won't be as hot as I was on Tuesday. I am getting so excited! I have to get to Nike for my 4th pair of running shoes since July! Man I feel it right away when they are worn out! SO I have to do that, and get some spring running shorts and tanks. Nike.com is awesome, because if you go to the clearance section, you get great deals!

Made the most scrumptious snack from my be kind diet book.  Chocolate peanutbutter cups! YEP! SO yummy you would think they are 500 calories each!
I will post the recipe later! I want to take a pic of it! :O)

I have been having a light breakfast lately. a cup of starbucks coffee with soy, and a Lara bar. I am satisfied and full for about 3 hours. I guess it's true, when you lose weight and shrink your stomach, you are satisfied longer with smaller meals. It works!

I am going to train my girls now! Enjoy your day! Stay postive & Productive!
XO
Your Fit Green Goddess

1 comment:

Mary M said...

Ahhhhh hello and how about the boots for your friend Mary! :)

Can't wait for the recipe on the peanut butter snacks I LOVE peanut butter...

7 mile run....You go with your bad self!

I am considering the Junior Nationals as my next show in June!

Have a great day chica!

XO