so much to fill you in on in the FIt green Goddess world!! Where to begin! hmmm, well, ok..so I have exactly 4 more weeks until my first 1/2 marathon- and my training is going great. This Sunday will be my first 10 mile run! After this Sunday, EVERY run will be outside, well that is of course unless it's SNOWY and icey. I will officially be done with my indoor running. I am noticing that my speed days are getting better and I am not as winded. My body is definitely used to what I have been doing.
More then ever lately, I have been getting different comments about my physique. Some say I look Better then Ever. Some say I am too "SKINNY". Some say I look like an athlete. I say I am still a work in progress. I still look at myself and see things I would like to change. I want more definition in my arms. I want more cuts by my hips, and I want my inner thighs thinner. My back is really lean and cut, my strength & Endurance are on FIRE! I FEEL incredible. My skin glows with not an ounce of makeup on, and I run like no body's business. SO to those who think I am too "SKINNY", BLAH BLAH! To those who say I look more athletic, well THANK YOU- That is the biggest compliment EVER. I work damn hard each and everytime I step foot in the gym.
And another thing about people who don't know me but stare or look at me all the time in the gym. I am VERY approachable, WHEN I AM DONE WORKING OUT and I am STRETCHING. I am VERY friendly, and LOVE to help anyone who asks for help or advice. I will not be the one to just start a conversation in the gym. My time in the gym is VERY personal and serious to me. It's my only ALONE time, just me, the weights and my Ipod. I wish sometimes women wouldn't stare or look me up and down. It makes me wonder....what they are thinking. I know what I think when I see women chatting it up in the gym, flirting with trainers, texting on the treadmill or talking on the cell.....WASTE OF TIME!!!! MOVE IT OR LOSE IT SISTA!
Enough ranting! HA!
My fabulous VEGAN dinner tonight was a green & yellow zucchini diced, 1/4 of a red onion diced, garlic of course, and 1 can of chick peas. Also a 1/4 of a can of crushed tomatoes where I added water. I simmered all of the ingredients for 35 minutes and served over Brown RIce Pasta Linguini! DELISH! I love eating like this.The veggies are full of fiber and water, leaving you nice and satiated. The few staples still in my diet are:
Breakfast: 1 slice Ezekiel toast almond butter & a banana sliced on top
Snack: the WONDERFUL LARA BAR!
Green Goddess Shakes
Goji berries & brazil nuts
Promise to bring you some fun new videos this week! I made an awesome one of a lunch I made Mario the other day and deleted it by accident, I was so bummed.
Have you tried my Fit Green Goddess Granola? I am so excited about the demand I am getting! Phew! If you haven't tried it, ya gotta go to my page!
Have a great night!
XO
No comments:
Post a Comment