Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

I LOVE presents~

What a weekend everyone, huh? I can't believe how bad we got hit with this crazy storm. Power lines, trees wires and more all down everywhere! Causing so much chaos and stress amongst us all! I drive by the Whole Foods in Greenwich and half the roof came down. Streets are closed, and you must detour to get EVERYWHERE! UGH! People without electricity, Internet and phones! DISASTER! Luckily our block was fine. We were without the Internet for 24 hours as well as tv, but it was ok.

Anyway, I came home from work today and I got a present in the mail! Yahoo! I love presents!

I had checked out foods alive and asked for some samples of their products, and I got them today!


How exciting! I will test them out, share with everyone and let ya know what we all think! So a little thank you to Matt Alvord for being so kind and sending me some samples!

Work out today was rather intense and I started to feel raucous afterwards!

I started with my sprints on the treadmill of course....since I couldn't run in the streets today! WAH! :O(
2 min walk @ 3.5
1/4 mile run @7.0
x2
2 minute walk @3.5
1/4 mile run @ 7.5
x2
2 minute walk @ 3.5
1/4 mile run @ 8.0
x 2
walked 2 more minutes
then I ran 3 more miles until I hit 6 miles.
TIme: 1 hour 2 minutes
Calories: 605
Heart rate: 146-173
I was shot after that, but needed to do some lifting!

Kettlebell Squats / reverse lunges (2 sets)
(15) (15)

Cable flys / push ups on knuckles wide legs (2 sets)
(15 reps) (12, 10) FRIED!!!

Pull ups / close grip pull down (2 sets)
(6) (15)

Military press / Side laterals (2 sets)
(15) (15)

Dips / Pressdowns (2 sets)
1 w/ no assist (6) / (15)(20)
1 w/ assist (15)
Dbell curls (2 sets)
(15 reps)

Time: 28 minutes
calories: 221
heart rate: 130-168

I stretched..and eventhough I had a 1/2 a shake in my bag, I felt so sick to drink it, so I guzzled more water and home I went. I started to make Mario's lunch and then decided instead of the rest of my shake I would have a fabulous wrap!

1 Ezekiel wrap
1/2 avocado mashed on top
saute portabello mushrooms & some red onions and Tofu in a pan with 1/2 tsp of Bragg's liquid Aminos
Fresh basil!

PEOPLE! It's insanely delish! You have to try it!

1 comment:

Mary M said...

WOW! You DID have a crazy storm! YIKES! Glad YOU are o.k.! Let me know how the you like the samples you received!

Glad you are back up and running!

XOXO