Woke up to the rain pounding on my windows....It's all good...and I am staying positive! The sun will come out tomorrow and by Saturday it will be almost 80!!!!!! Ahhh, I can feel the sun shinning on my skin already as I run! LOVE it.
I weighed myself and I am finally getting down! Whooo hoo! I am at 112 lbs....2 more to go. Believe it or not, it has taken me all of March to get from 115 to 112. You would think it's easy, but the more you are in great shape, the longer it takes! I did a fit test on my heart rate monitor....you sit for 3 minutes and it reads your resting heart rate...My read "48- ELITE".... I feel like such an athlete! HA!
I am doing a SORT of carb load this week.... A TINY bit, but NOTHING white...I will post my meals up until Saturday Morning.
Woke up at 6am..
warm water with lemon (cleans the pipes)
7:15 am 1 slice Ezekiel bread, 1 tbsp Almond butter & 1 sliced banana
Coffee with hot soy (just a splash)
My snack at 9:00am (at work)
3 pieces watermelon
6 Brazil nuts
Then I will go workout early today working on my total body and super light stuff with the legs
Had an incredible upper body & core workout! I think my adrenaline is already in full effect! Between Yesterday's 6 mile run and today's workout, I feel insanely AMAZING!
When I got home I realized I only had 20 minutes before I had to go meet a client, so I had 1/2 cup lentil soup and leftover butternut squash (1 cup) and out the door I ran. When I got home still starving, I had a veggie burger and a 1/2 a baked yam.... WHY DON'T I eat them everyday??? They are so delicious and sweet and satisfying, Oh my!
I ran some more errands, and then enjoyed my afternoon Tea with a Lara bar, while in my kitchen making my GREEN GODDESS GRANOLA, and answering emails! Multitasking people! ALWAYS!
I think for dinner tonight I am making Kale with Whit beans and EVOO & garlic with some tofu diced up! YUM!
make it a great evening! The rest of this week is supposed to me GORGEOUS!
XOOX
3 comments:
Aren't you in NY??? I heard it's supposed to be high 70s this weekend...I HOPE that's true!
hey jenn!
YES, here in NY and it's going to be beautiful!!!!!!
XOXOX
your gonna do great Tina!
Post a Comment