First of all I can't express to you the excitement I have inside! I can't believe that a little over one year ago I was in my kitchen trying to create a HEALTHY granola that all of my beautiful clients, friends and family could eat and NOT feel guilty about it. The BIGGEST thing for me was creating a granola that REALLY has NO bad stuff in it, no preservatives and NEVER sits on a shelf!
The kitchen is one of my clients. This kitchen has to be my FAVORITE of ALL the kitchens I have been in. It's so bright, lots of space and I thought what a GREAT kitchen to model my granola in! Thanks Carolyn. We worked for 2.5 hours trying to get the best shots of the bags and myself. Here are just a few of my fav's! Christine & Tammy are the two fabulous women who are in charge of my press release and getting me into a few mags and online publications! Keep your fingers crossed!
You may think it's easy to smile for 2.5 hours, but irt's very exhausting and my cheeks hurt so bad when we were done! I definitely think the girls did a GREAT job with the photos and I feel like they have such a great vision for this sort of stuff...They ARE the professionals! Thanks Tammi & Christine!

No comments:
Post a Comment