weighed in at 114. I had a high fuel day with my favorite yummies on Monday, so I am sure to be retaining some water on this FABULOUS Tuesday!
I ran 4 miles in 39 minutes-
463 calories
heart rate was between 155 * 179
I was so high from my endorphins, that I kept working out! I LOVE this runners high and I know it's quite the addiction for me. I release so much internal STUFF. I had a great conversation with God while I was running and most of the time, I was filled with Gratitude and grace. I am BACK! I feel good this week SO FAR!
My workout was great! HIGH REPS!
Running man step ups with Dumbbells
hanging abs
dbell shoulder press
3 sets
Side lunge holding medicine ball
standing cable torso twist
side standing lateral raise with cables
3 sets
Barbell wide squats
Arnold presses
Leg raises on the bench
3 sets
barbell deadlifts
decline abs
reverse dbell fly
3 sets
Kickbacks weighted ankles
planks (1 minute on one foot)
glute raise 1 leg
1 set
Time: 58 minutes
Calories: 458
heart rate: 130*163
TOTAL CALORIES today: 921! NICE!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment