Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some changes in my daily foods.

Hi, my name is Tina and I am addicted to carob chips! HELP! Everynight I would eat about 3 handfuls of these carob chips, walnuts and mango (dried) slices. I don't know what it is, but the taste of these chips drives me NUTS! I eat this little snack at night before bed, which COULD be why it takes me so long to fall asleep! GRRR. SO yesterday while making a food list for Whole Foods, I was eating some more and then decided this isn't good! I FLUSHED about 3 handfuls down the toilet and tossed the bag in the recycle bin!  I am by no means fat, thick, overweight or chunky, but if I keep snacking like that, I will be!

As for my Ezekiel toast, banana and almond butter EVERY MORNING 7 DAYS A WEEK, I also found it was time to revamp my breakfast and that it didn't have the same scrumptious taste it used to. I think my tastebuds are BORED.

SO I bought some new things at Whole Foods...here they are:

  • Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Cereal
  • COLD Vanilla Almond Milk
  • Dried organic unsweetened Cherries
  • White dried Apricot slices
  • Ryvita Crackers
  • carrot cake Lara bars
SO here is my new plan:
Woke up and weighed in 113lbs.

Meal one: 5:15 am
1/2 cup Ezekiel Cereal
1 cup Almond milk
3 tbsp dried cherries
*Starbucks grande coffee with steamed soy

Meal two: 9:30
Carrot cake lara bar

11:00 Gym time for Tina
Today is a running day

1:30pm- Post workout shake
1 scoop vegan protein
2 cups spinach
1 tbsp bee pollen
1 tbsp chia
1 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 banana
2 tbsp cholloryphyll

4:30-SNACK
2 Ryvita crackers
4 tbsp pumpkin
cinnamon

7:30
Rustic Pasta (will post Recipe!)

Not bad huh? I am weighing in for you everyday again as a form of accountability and to also show you how certain foods affect your weight, workouts energy and mood.

No comments: