Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

What a Saturday!

I seriously didn't like that I had NO CONTROL over the freakin rain this morning! I have a problem doing 10 mile runs after I have eaten. On my long run days, My body Likes to be on EMPTY. I get no stitches, I run faster and I run lighter. 



 I woke up this morning and figured since it was raining, I would eat my oatmeal and berries, go train Stacy, clean up the house and do the laundry, load up my IPOD with a kickin' new playlist and then off I go.  I waited until 12:30 to run 10 miles- BIG MISTAKE!!!! THE WHOLE RUN, and I DO MEAN the WHOLE RUN, I had stitches so bad, I was forced to stop, bend over, reach my arms to the sky, dig my knuckles into my ribs, ANYTHING to get rid of them, but to no avail. I can't even believe how quick I finished for all the times I stopped. 
1:36- Time
9.55 -miles
772 -calories
148-167- Heart rate

I didn't get to finish the last half a mile, because at that point, my stomach was upside down... I literally had to run to my bathroom! or the past 3 days, my stomach has been cramping and tightening up severely! I grabbed my blood test results from way back when I had a food allergy test done, and to my surprise (for forgetting), I am eating things I should NOT be! 
Things like PISTACHIOS! WTF! They are my FAVORITE NUT! I am so depressed! How is my snack going to ever be the same!?!?! I can't even talk about this sad forgotten piece of information! So I came home, hung out in the LOO for a little, and then went and drank a glass of ICE WATER. I was afraid a shake with the fruit and all the greens would bother my belly, so instead, I had two brown rice rice cakes, with coconut oil & Pumpkin on them. My belly was fine with that. I had a salad a few hours ago and now I am making some brown rice pasta, with a sauce that includes sautéed buffalo & Shiitake mushrooms, onions and garlic. So HUNGRY, but at the same time, I can't another stomach ache! This has GOT to stop before the race!

I haven't posted the workout I did on Friday, so here ya go!
Stair Monster- 15 minutes
ROUND ONE: 2 sets
  • Dbell Row: 
  • Dbell Bench press
  • Barbell Deadlift
  • Decline Crunches
  • Barbell lunges
  • side planks
  • push ups
  • dbell split squat
  • hi rope face pull
  • cable torso twist
ROUND Two:
  • Cybex lat pull
  • push ups
  • bicep curls
  • dips no assist
  • shoulder press
Round three: All resistant bands- this was a nice finisher to the whole workout!
  • Band fly
  • band wide row
  • band bicep curl
  • band shoulder press
finished with some side obliques off the bench and some leg raises....
Flowers from my husband- LOVE HIM TO DEATH

The whole workout:
1 hour 12 minutes
398 calories
122-160 heart rate




SOOOO looking forward to having Sunday OFF!
Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

FIT by Liz said...

Can't wait for you to blog about how you ROCKED your race! I know you're going to :)
miss you!