Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

Wow! It's Friday!

I know I say this all the time, but really..... The weeks FLY by! Sheesh! So on this FABULOUS FRIDAY, I got so much done, and STILL not done, but so far so good! I worked and trained my clients. They rocked my NEW workouts... This GODDESS always has NEW stuff up her sleeve! I went off to Equinox for my workout. When I planned my week, it was on the plane- so I was hyper, antsy and DYING to get back to the gym.... Raha HATES when this happens, because I always end up CRIPPLING US! So today I had an 8 mile run planned- YEAH OK! THAT wasn't happening! I got to the gym, looked at my book and LITERALLY laughed out loud! Was I on CRACK? HELLLLL NO is my body ready for that run yet! That CERTAINLY doesn't mean I half stepped my training or running for the day! YOU KNOW ME! 


Although I am NO LONGER posting my workouts (You'll have to JOIN my Fit Green Goddess Community to access those) I will give you a FREEBIE today. 

Treadmill ORGASM!
Round one:
Walk @ 3.4 - 0% incline .25 miles
Run @ 6.0 .25 miles
Side shuffle @ 4.0- 0% incline 30 seconds each side
Walk @ 4% incline- 4.0 speed
Run @ 6.0 .25 miles- 1 % incline
Side shuffle @ 4.0- 0% incline 30 seconds 2% incline
Walk @ 4% incline- 4.0 speed

Run @ 7.0 - 1 minute o% incline
Side shuffle each side -30 seconds - 0% incline @ 4.0
Backwards run @ 4.0 1 minute
Sprint @ 8.5- 1 minute

Repeat until you hit two miles

**EASY BREEZY, RIGHT?**


Round two:
Run @ 7.0 - 1 minute o% incline
Side shuffle each side -30 seconds - 0% incline @ 4.0
Backwards run @ 4.0 1 minute
Sprint @ 8.5- 1 minute
Run @ 7.0 - 1 minute o% incline
Side shuffle each side -30 seconds - 0% incline @ 4.0
Backwards run @ 4.0 1 minute
Sprint @ 8.5- 1 minute

Run @ 7.0 - 1 minute o% incline
Side shuffle each side -30 seconds - 0% incline @ 4.0
Backwards run @ 4.0 1 minute
Run @ 7.0- 1 minute
Walk @ 4.0- 30 seconds
Sprint @ 8.5- 1 minute
walk @ 4.0- 30 seconds
Sprint @ 9.0- 1 minute
walk @ 4.0 - 30 seconds

**OH yeah, That felt amazing! Sweat dripping down my spine, my heart rate up to 180 and my legs trembling**




No comments: