Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

All thrown off!

Woke up kinda sleepy this morning due to the time my husband FINALLY arrived at home safely from his flight! I believe I finally fell asleep by 1:30, um yea...Anytime I am up past 10:00, this Goddess turns to a rotten pumpkin- It gets ugly! SO, I woke up on the WRONG side of the bed.

Got up and chugged my Green juice (pre-made last night). I made it with a regular blender, since I haven't splurged on the Vitamix yet ( All in good time). I want to make sure I stick with this, and looks like I am doing a great job so far. My "CHUNKY" juice this morning consisted of kale, a whole cucumber, a whole lemon, filtered water, and the only fruit I had was frozen peaches, so I took 4 slices of them and tossed them in. Even though it was chunky instead of juicy, I liked the taste! Still feeling a bit cranky and sleepy, about 40 minutes later I made a slice of toasted Manna bread with a sliced fig and some almond butter, cleaned up the house and got my ass in gear!  kissed my man goodbye and out the door I went.

Thankfully the electric is working again in Greenwich at Equinox, because I couldn't do what I had to do today without some AC. As I  get into the gym, I'm getting a little pissed, because I can't shake this tired-ness, and all I want to do is feel ALERT, AMPED UP and READY to tear it up. My goal was to do lots of dynamic work, lots of abs and a seven mile run. While my LACK UP SLEEP prevented that from happening, I did end up having a great workout....

My eating and sticking to what works is successful and although Mario isn't happy about the fact that I have taken out A LOT of foods from my diet- I feel better! 
Check out my meals for today!

No comments: