Can I tell you why??
It means I can start doing some running outdoors! It's all I have been thinking about since May! I HATE running in the heat, I think it's stupid, and such a danger especially when it's 95 degrees and 100% humidity! Just my opinion..... Anyway, running in the fall and winter is amazing. You bundle up, and no matter how cold it is, you sweat your ass off (I do anyway). the video below is a bit long, but you will see me sprint to the finish! 100 meters in 23 seconds...
VITAMIX-Gasm!
Yep! Still have a deep obsession with my vitamix. You may call it the honeymoon stage, but I know this love is for real and forever! Last night, I opened my freezer and glanced at the zip lock baggie of what's left of sliced up frozen bananas, and decided to make something for breakfast. I grabbed the bananas, some honeydew (1/2 cup), some frozen pineapple (1/2 cup), 5 stalks of chopped fresh kale, 1 extra lemon (peeled and pitted), 1 cup coconut water, 1 cup water, 1 tbsp Maca (love potion), 1 scoop Vanilla Vega protein. All in this order, I put it all in the big "V" and blended for about 50 seconds- and OH MY! The vibrant green color got me ALL excited! It was beautiful! I took one sip and jumped for joy! Poured the Zesty vanilla smoothie in my shaker cup, and put it in the fridge with the hopes that no one would break into my house and get thirsty! Steal anything yo want, but NOT my smoothie! Yea, it's that good! When I woke up this morning, I took one sip, smiled and enjoyed each gulp! Looking forward to making another one tonight.
I OWE YOU- My bloggers
I am so far behind on my blog, my workouts and I also have a STACK of workouts and recipes for you- I am working on finishing this ALL up tonight. Sometimes other things get in my way, but at the same time, think about how much NEW stuff you will get! :O)
Have a FABULOUS day!
XX
No comments:
Post a Comment