Total Pageviews

Friday, August 31, 2012

Sharing the GOODS!

Ok, so this post may be on the long side, but you will get some ass kickin' recipes! I had a GREAT day! I worked- which is more like play, since I have the MOST AMAZING clients EVER! After work, I went to Raha's to organize her life. She wanted to hire someone to come into her house, and organize her "desk" stuff. I told her she was nuts that I would do it for FREE! Last Sunday I started, and today I finished half her kitchen. I LOVE to help, and since I am OCD in my own house, why not help her to be the same. Her kitchen looks incredible! All her DESK stuff is in files and folders and NOT on her beautiful marble countertops. How everything has a home and Raha and Thomas are well on their way towards a calm, organized home. It's amazing how your brain functions so much better when your home is NOT cluttered or a mess.  
After Raha's, I came home, cleaned up my own house and made myself a smoothie, even though I took today off from the gym. This smoothie was AH-MAZING!


Not gunna lie, This was so refreshing and FILLING! The romaine and the carrot really helped with filling me up due to the fiber.  Add all of the ingredients exactly as I have them here.

I LOVE my Vitamix and think She and I will be in love FOREVER! I had that smoothie at about 1:00 and I was full until about 5:00! That's a long time! My Goodness! 

While drinking my smoothie, I did some wellness coaching emails and also came up with a food list. Since Mario and I will have our last day at the beach for 2012, I wanted to make sure we had lots of time on the beach. In order to stay longer, I need to make sure my husband's belly is FULL. So I had to make sure I got creative in the kitchen with some great meals we could both eat on the beach. I had some ideas, and just hoped Whole foods has everything I need.






The workouts are working!




Thinking away!























In my next email, check out the INCREDIBLE new recipes I am sharing with with all my bloggers!

No comments: