So, doing the lower Carb cycling for me this week so far, is definitely a switch to my body, my strength and my brain. For one, I felt a wee but weaker in the gym on Wednesday. I'm DEFINITELY LESS hungry- that's for sure and I am a little foggy due to lack of Carbs on my brain. It's been easy as far as making my shakes to NOT have fruit, to have snacks, and NOT have Rice cakes or Ezekiel bread, and it's actually been quite fun to switch things up and just pay attention to how my body responds. My abs are really popping right now, and hard as heck! I have missed seeing them so ripped!
What I have decided to do is a ZIG ZAG type approach, but a little more hard core than what I would give clients, due to my picky- ness. I really don't have a lot of body-fat on me to stick with low carb- 7 days a week... I actually NEED some!
Monday- Wednesday- Super Low carbs. Thursday- HIGH carb day,
Friday & Saturday- LOW carb day
Sunday- High Carb day.
Here is what I ate on Wednesday
Meal one: 6:30 am- Shake*2 scoops Protein
handful spinach & 1 tbsp green vibrance
water
cherries (frozen)
Meal two: Post Workout Shake
* 1 cup coconut milk (canned)
2 scoops protein
1 scoop green vibrance
Maca & bee pollen
Meal three:
*5 slices rolled up turkey breast with hummus spread on each
broccoli- sauteed in garlic and olive oil
left over baked butternut squash
Meal four: Snack
*3 Glo-Bites
1 cup chamomile tea
Here is my plan today, so you can see the difference in carb levels
| This morning. |
I ended up NOT going to the gym, due to this nausea! So I figured it won't be THAT much of a HIGHER carb day, yet still higher than Monday and Tuesday
Meal two: at work
Kind Bar
Meal three: lunch
*small baked yam
Dr. Preagar's veggie burger
Meal four: Dinner
*1 cup Quinoa
chopped broccoli
1 can Tuna
diced onions
Meal five: after dinner
*1 slice Ezekiel toast
sliced apple
1 tbsp almond butter
Stay tuned for the rest of this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment