Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's a NEW DAY!

What a day, huh? Woke up to a dark morning, since I had to be at work by 6:30, and as it got later in trhe morning, my spirit and mood just lifted! It's true what they say.... The weather effects me in EVERYWAY! I can't believe how GREAT today was, and I am very grateful!So grateful that I took FULL advantage of the Sun and the crisp fall air by going for a run. Looking out the window all morning as the sun was beaming on the yello and orange leaves on the trees, I couldn't help but to hurry home and set my self up for what would be an INCREDIBLE run, workout and another run!

I love Alicia Keys, Don't you? I first heard this song about 4 months ago on XM radio, before they played it on the radio, and everytime I would hear it, I was suddenly in a fantastic mood.



To Equinox from home
Running was NOT even on my agenda for today. All I was going to do was work out and do some cardio on the UBE. Instead,  I ended up running from my house to Equinox- 2.84 miles. Took me 24:21 minutes at a pace of 8:35 minutes a mile! DAMN!~ If that's not the sun beaming down and dosing me up with some vitamin D for energy, I don't know what is! I felt strong, fast and in GREAT condition!




When I got to the gym for my workout, I had an allergy attack. My nose started burning, I started whezing and sneezing! GRR.... I felt fine on the run, but once inside, I lost it! Luckily Mario was coming to the gym to workout, so I texted him to bring my allergy nose spray- instant relief!
From Equinox to home
I ended up doing back, shoulders and abs, and on my pull ups, I did 3 sets of 5! Holy CRAP! I mean seriously, my strength came back out of NO WHERE! I told Mario, I was beginning to think I was losing my strength and my "MOJO". HECK NO! I proved myself wrong! I had a great workout, and it was time to bust outta the gym, get back in the sun and run home. I'm not going to lie, it was harder to run home for the first few minutes, I never thought I'd be able to run all the way, but I did!


One Happy girl!
I like these numbers, I can't deny it! When I got to my block, I just smiled, looked up at the Big Man upstairs, and said "THANK YOU".









Are you DIGGIN' the fall veggies? Squash? Yams? My oh my! I am obsessed! green Beans? Broccoli? My wellness clients are getting some pretty delicious recipes from me each week, and they are LOVING THEM! Here are just some of the recipes I have been making in my house:
spaghetti squash


stuffed acorn squash


Paleo cereal


Leaning tower of Protein pumpkin spice pancakes































If you would like any of these recipes, just shoot me an email, and I will be happy to share. I LOVE making these recipes.... Next up tonight, I am making apple pie without the crust and the calories! Ya like apples? How about THEM apples!?!? 















No comments: