Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Feeling incredible!



Know how you can tell if WHAT YOU ARE DOING is working?? There are a FEW GREAT ways of monitoring your success in the gym and in the kitchen. One is to keep a journal, as you all know I am FAMOUS for! In my journal, I put my weight that day when I woke up, the day and month, the workout I am GOING to do (PLAN AHEAD) as well as the weights, reps and how I felt. Another great way to achieve success is to take pics of yourself. I take them on the days I feel like crap as well as on the days I feel MOST lean, because sometimes you may feel like total crapola, but look at your pics and see a firm tush, ripped up arms and abs, and lean legs- see what I am saying here?? Here are some of my latest pics... Check 'em out !!

I am definitely LEANER, because I feel TIGHT, nothing on me jiggles and well, you can see for yourself, I have lots of definition going on everywhere! I haven't done anything different except for increase my intensity in the gym, since I feel more energized lately. It really feels good to be back to my old self. I know as soon as I am super content with my physique, BAM! I will get the news I am pregnant! Isn't that always how it goes?

SO, of course, I am obsessed with making sure my body is as pure as I can get before getting pregnant, I am reading every single web site there is with info regarding supplements, nutrition, workouts, toxins, soaps, household cleaners... YOU NAME IT, I have read it- Only to find that this Goddess is 90% there and so is My GUY! Mario and I are in super great health and when it comes to food and supplements, we take all of them!

Spoke with Mario's Dr, the other night and my Dr. today, and all together we have agreed to a plan that will have us prego in NO TIME! I won't spill the details yet, as I am VERY superstitious. I promise to keep you all in the loop, but not just yet. My fertility Dr by the way is Dr. Nora Miller from Stamford CT. She came highly recommended from my sister who blessed us with Baby Caitlyn!  My sister had an incredible experience with her, and so I figured why not!?!? I love Dr. Miller. SO far she she has steared us in the RIGHT direction.While I am able to get pregnant naturally, we don't want to keep trying month after month, so we will try and speed up the process. We are thrilled beyond thrilled to add an addition to our family! THRILLED!

If you are a part of my FGG Community,. you need to check out the new workouts I added! Talk about shredding and leaning out! MY OH MY! These are GREAT workouts to do all winter! My thought is this: Bust your ass from September through March. In March, scale back the intense workouts, but continue running 4-5 times a week. When I say scale back the training, I DO NOT MEAN drop the weights- I mean either lighten up the weights if you have been going heavy OR, go heavy and drop the reps of you have been going high reps light weights. I also believe that if you are in the gym working hard Monday- Wednesday, Take Thursday off and go back Friday and Saturday and take Suday off- you will give your body enough time to rest recover and do it's thing! Just saying, that's what I do. Witer for me is when I think about Sumer! It drives me nuts when clients lose steam in the winter and blame it on the holidays. HELLO GODDESSES! Have some will power! A moment on the LIPS.... MONTHS on the HIPS! Shesh! NOO thank you! I could care less what everyone else around me is doing. It's MY mouth, MY body- don't like it? Do't look! I LOVE being able to wear what I want Winter through Summer. I do NOT live for food, I use food as my fuel and my medicine to LIVE- A GREAT healthy life!


No comments: