Oh yes, This Goddess has been out of action lately and in such a slump the past few weeks, I was starting to get a little worried. Was is depression? Was it Pregnancy (I wish). Was it PMS? To be honest, I don't really care what it WAS, all I know is that I am feeling great again. Does that ever happen to you? DO you start to feel like you are going to LOSE it? My workouts weren't as INCREDIBLE as usual, and I really wasn't amped up to go the gym, write my blogs, cook dinner, NOTHING!
I think when I go into these funks, the easiest way for me to deal is to change something. While I can't change my mental state, which pretty much controls everything else in my life, I can change my hair color! HA! I have ALWAYS been obsessed with being a blonde. It suits my personality, and I feel pretty, elegant and younger. When I am in a funk, I go to my colorist and tell her I want DARK hair. While she probably wants to choke me, because we finally got it the color blonde I love the most, she always gives me what I want.... She is a SAINT- That Jacki from Salon O!
What do you do when you aren't feeling like.... YOURSELF?

I'm going to be posting some new FABULOUS workouts! You ready to kick some ass in November!?!?!? I will be 41, so you better believe this goddess isn't going down without a fight! I WILL keep my abs, until I am blessed with a peanut! YUP!

No comments:
Post a Comment