Total Pageviews

Friday, October 8, 2010

FANTASTIC 6 mile run on Thursday!

(this was a post form last Thursday)

Guess who is BACK in full swing! WOW! I don't know what happened, but yesterday I ran 6 miles in an hour and felt amazing! I haven't been able to run hard non-stop since before I was in california. I am going to blame it on my little switch-a-roo in my meals, my sleep on Wednesday night, and yea, a little bit up anxiety and stress (all gone now). I got back to basics while running, meaning I had my spiritual connection with God, I was smiling and just remembering why I love running so much. I started off with a gentle job for about 9 minutes at 5.7 and every 9 minutes I increased my speed until I got to my 5th mile which I was running at 6.1. On the last mile I increased my speed every 1/4 of a mile and by the time I was done, I was running at 7.0, because it became easy! I ended by doing some rehab on the knees, since they were a little achy, but not so bad.


I even had energy when I was done for the rest of the day! That's a great day!

No comments: