Yes, it was a gorgeous crisp fall weekend! Lots of sun, not too warm, not too cold....just right! The leaves are changing and I was at work baking away! On Saturday, I worked in the early morning and then went to workout! It was an intense workout, but still couldn't run. This shin crap is really aggrevating me. As much as I haul ass in the gym, NOTHING releases endorphines like a good run! Tomorrow will be one week that I haven't had a good run...I am hoping the more I let it rest, the quicker I will heal, ya know?
In the afternoon, Mario and I decided to go to Larchmont and walk along the sound. In the distance you can see sailboats and the Throgs Neck Bridge, The sun was peeking trhough the orange and red leaves and glistening on the water. It was so serene and peacful..
 |
| LOVE this pic! |
 |
| perfect shot of the sailboat |
And here, I am in SKINNY JEANS! The first time ever! I was shopping at the Gap last week and decided it was a "SKINNY" day and thought why not! SO I tried them on, and figured, I could wear them with Ballet flats, or with sexy high boots! The Gap is awesome for me! The jeans always fit me the best! They have awesome basics that won't rape your bank account! SO my T-shirt is by Michael Stars (on sale) $40, Jeans by the Gap- $60!!! The belt was a
splurge I got in Firenze Italy by Fendi...and the ballet flats by the Gap- $49! Overall I think it's a GREAT Saturday afternoon outfit!
 |
| me & my gorgeous husband! |
So on Sunday we decided to go to the HawkWatch Festival & Green Bazaar at the Audobon in Greenwich CT. What a beautiful afternoon to enjoy the Hawk Festival! This was so exciting exciting to see and watch! This was a celebration of the annual hawk migration passing overhead at Audubon Greenwich's "Quaker Ridge Hawk Watch". They also had lots of eco-friendly vendors who will were exhibiting on-site. See migrating hawks from HawkWatch lawn. There were so many kid-friendly activities and nature games...We couldn't believe what a turn out! 100's of kids! We took a little Stroll through the meadows but didn't make it far enough to see the Audubon ancient apple orchard.
No comments:
Post a Comment