Total Pageviews

Monday, October 4, 2010

Feeling so LIGHT!

Ok, so I just got back from my Colonic I told you about the other day! WOW! Let me start by saying I had the most amazing experience, and I am so happy I did it! When I walked into the office, right away I knew it was going to be a good experience for many reasons. One is that I have been following Xell's blog for a while, I have referred clients and friends of mine to her, before I even got to meet her, and they ALL loved her and their experience. The place smelled like fabric softener. The floors were really clean (you had to take your shoes off). It was very calming when I walked in. I got very calm sense when I sat down. She came right out and introduced herself. This Beautiful young woman with long dark brown hair, a tiny body and a glowing face! I knew this day was meant to be!

What I like about Xell is that she practices the same beliefs in nutrition as I do...She is even more into the Vegan Whole Food diet than I am, if you can imagine that! She is very gentle, smiles a lot and is very knowledgeable in what she does.

The whole process is one hour long. From the office, she takes you into another room where everything is set up. It's SO professional, SUPER clean and NO funky smells. It actually smelled fresh and clean! It was so relaxing to just lay there and talk with her about our same interests while she also chatted with me about my body and what she was seeing in my releases. I actually got to look through a mirror at this tube and got to see for my own eyes what was going on. I became FASCINATED! SERIOUSLY!

When I was done, I felt a sense of lightness and  feelings of happiness., I also felt a heightened mental, emotional and physical clarity. I am hungry right  now, I'm not going to lie, but Xell says it's best to wait 1-2 hours before eating. I am just so relieved because I woke up with the worst stomach ache and bloating from eating out last night! UGH! Not anymore!


So while we were speaking I asked Xell when she thinks I should come back and she responded everyone is different but in my case most likely a month from today! I can tell you, after today, I will be back in a month ready to go!

Her office is so easy to get to, she is amazing, so professional and knowledgeable about the body and especially the colon. If you have NEVER had one, YOU SHOULD go. It's a great way to get rid of stuff that is so backed up in your intestines! You will feel so light, less bloated and clean from the inside out! 

GO to her site and check her out! If you decide to go and meet with her, please tell her I sent you! She will take GREAT care of you!

http://www.internal-hygiene.com/

XO Tina

1 comment:

The Meditative Mom said...

Hey I noticed you worked with Blogbunnie in the past. How did you like them? Would you recommend?