
It's Saturday morning and I am so amped up to go and run. I am not running outside yet, because I don't want to push it with my shin. Every run I had this week was successful, so I really feel like if I don't push and run hills or slight inclines or declines and just run on a soft and flat surface, I will be fine...FOR NOW. I ran 3.10 on Monday & Wednesday. This morning, I put it in my head to do 5-6 miles at a nice easy pace. I started out by running at 5.6 and every 10 minutes I increased my spe
ed by.1 mph. By the time I got to 5 miles, my speed was 6.1 and I was feeling great. The whole time, I was smiling, and having a great conversation (mentally of course) with God. I really feel like he answered my prayers.
When I was done running, my endorphins were so high, I continued to workout! I did a really good upper body workout hitting shoulders, chest, back and core. Ahhhh...One thing I didn't do was stretch! I can't believe I didn't! The whole way home and the rest of my day, I was filled with gratitude and happiness. I felt like my old self again!
As I said, my biggest mistake was not stretching and yeah, maybe I pushed it a little because I have this tightne
ss behind my knee. UGH! I am not going to give into this and just try to focus on keeping my legs strong and healthy.
One of my fabulous friends Nicole and I did a little shopping and girlie bonding, which is another thing I needed. We shopped till we dropped! Time flies when you are having fun! I got some hoodies for the winter, a FABULOUS Michael Kors white Vest, and matching gloves
and a pair of HOT bell bottoms from the Gap which has my FAVORITE jeans! I love the way they hug my but (or what's left of it) and make my legs look so long! DO you know how many fabulous boots are out right now?? So many I could NOT decide on one pair, and that was the reason I wanted to go shopping! GRRRR. I actually have to have my heart almost stop and fall madly in love before I buy ANYTHING, and as much as I saw lots of awesome boots, I couldn't NOT pick JUST one.... so we left.





No comments:
Post a Comment