Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I love things like this....I saw this on a few blog recently...and yea, I was bored for a HOT SECOND! LOL!
A. Age: 39- and LOVING IT
B. Bed size: Queen-But NEED a KING
C. Chore you dislike: I love cleaning my house. just fired my cleaning lady, I would rather do it myself!
D. Dogs: nope! I have a 16 year old boy!
E. Essential start to your day: I need at least an hour to feel really awake.. I am a cabby girl in  the morning

F. Favorite color: I change my favs a lot. I do love green, but am now into blues
G. Gold or silver: I love my Michele Silver watch and my gold Michael Kors watch, so both!
H. Height: 5'4"!
I. Instruments you play(ed): Violin, and I was pretty damn amazing...until I discovered boys! DUMB ASS

J. Job title: Wellness Coach & Business owner
K. Kids: 2- heather 19 & Tyler 16
L. Live: Westchester county NY
M. Mom’s name: Linda
N. Nicknames: Teebean, bean head, love bug

O. Overnight hospital stays: Many...Do we need to go there?
P. Pet peeves: People that stare. Negative people who always complain. envious women.


Q. Righty or lefty: Righty

R. Siblings: Sissy! Donna-36 about to have a baby!!!!
T. Time you wake up: 4:30 or 6:30...either way I am up before  the sun! :O)
U. Underwear: Lacey, hanky panky,
V. Vegetables you don't like: brussel sprouts, gas me up!
W. What makes you run late: NOTHING! I am always on time....unless mario & i are going somewhere together...My husband takes longer than me to get ready!
X. X-rays you’ve had: my knees, my shins, my ankles......I am a RUNNER! Sheesh! Comes with the territory
Y. Yummy food you make: PAH-LEASE! My Fit Green Goddess Granola and Glo-Bites! Not to mention my everyday gourmet meals for me family!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: monkeys!

No comments: