I will admit it, I was dying for these last two days to JUST END.....I really couldn't think about JUICING two more FULL days! UGH! I need my energy! I am a runner, I have a race in 4 more weeks, I need all the complex carbs I can get in my body!
Monday was really hard. I started off with my juice, and took all my vitamins. I got the worst stomach ache from taking my vitamins with no food in my body. BIG MISTAKE! I then had to have some broccoli and 3 walnut halves before I left for the gym. I had a great workout and felt really strong and energetic. It's amazing how much energy I now have- Thanks to this nine day cleanse.
I should be having another juice, but I can't get rid of this hunger! I had an apple and some green tea. Filling my belly with water and tea really didn't work. Later on I had my juice again. I made the boys egg white omelets with ground turkey and spinach and a side of 1/2 an acorn squash drizzled with cinnamon and olive oil- TO DIE FOR! The omelet even smelled great but even if I could eat it I wouldn't have, since turkey was in it. I had to have 1/2 an acorn squash which was about 1/2 cup- they were very small. In my mind I am thinking that I did this whole cleanse so far, dropped 4 lbs, my ribs are showing and my face is getting too thin, I have to slowly add back some calories, but make sure they are at least on my plan. I noticed there was a hard boiled egg as a snack.....I boiled one up and ate it, I mean inhaled it!!!!!!
So although today was supposed to be a "CLEANSE JUICING DAY", It still was a cleanse for me.
I woke up this morning at weighed in and I am down 1more pound. I also woke up ready to eat my furniture husband and all the food in the house. I looked at my pretty bottle of juice, and then I looked in the cabinet at my protein, I did this back and forth for about 5 minutes. Mario looked at me and said I better eat something. He thinks I am a little too thin, and he feels bad when I am not eating, lol! LOVE HIM!
So I opted for a shake but not before I made a deal with myself. I committed to doing this plan and I will finish it. The rest of the day I will be juicing and my snacks will be an apple, water with lemon and 1 hard boiled egg!
Stay tuned for my write up and thoughts about Isagenix....
Have a fabulous day and remember...do something for yourself today that makes you FEEL incredible about YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment