Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DY-NO-MITE!

YUP! That's what I am! I really am amazed at how I feel and how my body is changing everyday! Ahh, When you focus on what really matters as far as nutrition, workouts, sleep, supplements and hydration, it all falls into place. No fat burners, no illegal drugs, NO JUNK in my body. Just PURE AMAZING food from MOTHER NATURE, and an extra dose of MOTIVATION, and KABOOM! Here I am!

I am telling you- when I wake up on November 16th, 2011, I will be 40 years old, have an 8 packs, shredded lean legs, nice sized caped shoulders and feel incredible!

I woke up this morning weighing in at 112lbs. I felt really lean.
I didn't do the Paleo thing today because it takes some prep work, which I will do on Saturday... Be on the look out! It's going to be fun and creative and YUMMY!

5:45am- 1 tbsp krill oil washed down with coconut water
supplements
6:00- Ezekiel toast, 1 tbsp almond butter sliced banana
6:30- Starbuck's coffee
9:30- a Green's Bar
11:30- WORKOUT!!!!!




WORKOUT FOR TODAY- Wednesday...


Warm up on the UBE- 5 minutes forward and 5 minutes backwards! It really got my heart rate up! Sheesh! cardio for the arms, buddy! I'm all over that!

#1
Barbell shoulder press- 15 reps/20lbs...15 reps/30lbs x's 2 sets
Supermans with a red band- 15 reps
Arm dbell circles-5lbs/20 reps...2.5lbs/15 reps x's 2

5 minutes on incline of 6% 1 minute 3.4 & 1 minute 4.0 until 5 minutes is reached

#2
Cable lateral raise- 15 reps, 10 reps, 12 reps
front cable raise-15 reps, 10 reps, 12 reps
dbell rear fly's- 5lbs- 12, 12, 12 reps
30 seconds mountain climbers/ 30 seconds rest x's 2
30 seconds jump rope/ 30 seconds rest x's 2



#3
Standing arnold press- 15lbs/10 reps, 12.5lbs/ 12 reps, 10lbs/ 15 reps,
upright rows with kettle bell- 30lbs/10 reps, 25lbs/ 12 reps, 20lbs/15 reps
plate raise- 15lbs/ 10 reps, 10lbs/15 reps, 5lbs/ 15 reps
#4
Stiff arm cable pull downs- 35lbs/15 reps x's 3
low seated cable rows- 35lbs/15 reps, 40lbs/15 reps x's 2

Treadmill:
walk on an incline:
6% @ 3.6 -5 minutes
7% @ 3.6 -5 minutes
8% @ 3.6- 5 minutes
9% @ 3.6 -5 minutes
10% @ 3.6 -4 minutes (the freaking treadmill stopped on it's own!)


Time: 1:32
Calories: 507
Heart rate: 121-151







No comments: