Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where is this week going?!?

I close my eyes and it's already Friday. I'm not happy about that, because Hurricane Irene is coming! BOO! I asked my husband why they never called a hurricane Tina and he said: "because Hurricane Tina is here everyday". Now I ask you....Is that nice??? MEANY!!!!! I'll fix his wagon! Phsst!

Anywho, I made my own hurricane with my workout! YUP! I'll show HIM! ehh, Mario that is!



WEDNESDAYS WORKOUT)
I did a 4 mile run in 42 minutes.... it took long because I started out with a 4 minute walk. I ran two miles and then the last two miles I amped it up! I was sprinting as fast as 8.5! DAMN!!! It felt so great though!



Off to do my shoulder workout: Try this one! You will feel the pump and the burn!
Seated dbell overhead presses: 15lbs/15 reps for 1 set.. 17.5 lbs/12 reps for 3 sets
Upright row with kettle bell: 20lb /15 reps, 1 set... 25lbs /12 reps 3 sets
4 total supersets




Lateral raise: 7.5 lbs/ 12 reps 2 sets 5lbs/ 15 reps 2 sets
front raise (hold in the center then bring arms straight up over your head)-5lbs/12 reps
reverse cable fly- 2.5lbs each side- 15 reps all 4 sets
4 total sets back to back




decline abs with 25lb plate- 2 x's 15 reps
side oblique off bench- My fav- 2 x's 10 reps
ball torso crunch- elbow to knee- 2 x's 1 reps



burned a total of 604 calories!
Yup just the way I like it!







CIAO FOR NOW!

No comments: