Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

How could I forget....

...To post my sick workout from Saturday. SO, you do each exercise for 1 minute back to back non stop. It should take you 10 minutes. This was the first time I did this sort of workout and let me tell you, after 10 minutes I was soaking wet!





PART ONE:


0-1 minute... Jump Rope
1-2 minute...Planks (30 seconds) plank dips (30 seconds) twisting your hips side to side making sure your hip touches the floor
2-3 minute...Jump Rope
3-4 minute...push ups
4-5 minutes...Jump Rope
5-6 minute...Glute raise (30 sec) bicycles (30 sec)
6-7 minute...Jump Rope
7-8 minute...front / reverse lunges
8-9 minute...Jump Rope
9-10 minute...Pendulum exercise (like a one leg dead lift. Leg is raised 90 degrees behind you as your arms reach straight out in front of you.

Well, peeps, this took me more like 15 minutes. I needed to catch my breath a few times. Not only that but a water swig here and there, as well as walking from where I would jump rope to where I would do the exercises! SHEESH!!
The jump Rope is something I want to master. I am pretty good, but afer doing this workout, I want to do it more and more! I love it! I felt such a pump in my shoulders and triceps, and felt my who inner body moving! Gets things flowing! No wonder they recommend it for OBESE people who are looking to lose weight.



This jump rope workout was created by Josh Holland who is a celebrity trainer- This was one of Madonna's workouts... I always search for sick workouts and then switch them around in order to my fitness level.
jump rope interval workout




PART TWO: This round was more strength training with NO weights... YOU THINK YOU'RE SO STRONG UNTIL>>>>>>>>>

3 chin ups. On your 3rd chin up, hold yourself up for 10 seconds. DO 3 more chin ups

4 Push ups. On your 4th push up, hold yourself low almost to the ground for 20 seconds. DO 4 more push ups.

5 body weight squats. On your 5th squat, stay low in your squat position, hold for 30 seconds. DO 5 more squats.

6 hanging abs. Bring knees to your chest. On your 6th raise, hold knees up there for 40 seconds. DO 6 more hanging ab raises.








30 seconds... Jump Rope
1 minute...Planks (30 seconds) plank dips (30 seconds) twisting your hips side to side making sure your hip touches the floor
30 seconds...Jump Rope
20...push ups
30 seconds...Jump Rope
1 minute...leg raise (30 sec) bicycles (30 sec)
30 seconds...Jump Rope
10 each...side / reverse lunges
30 seconds...Jump Rope
15...Pendulum exercise (like a one leg dead lift. Leg is raised 90 degrees behind you as your arms reach straight out in front of you.



PART FOUR:

Decline crunches holding a 25lb plate- 10 reps 2 sets
decline twist with plate- 20 reps 1 rep
leg raise off decline bench- 12 reps 1 set
cable torso twist- 15 reps, 12 reps 2 total sets


PART FIVE:
Interval on STAIR MONSTER (GRRR)
Level 60- 1 minute
Level 70-1 minute
10 intervals
30 minutes.

This whole workout took me 1:27 minutes
I burned 549 calories
34% of which came from bodyfat
and my heart rate was between 123- 163

Here is the plan STAN..... Each week I am going to do this workout until I get the perfect time. The goal is to beat my time each week on every part except the abs (which I will just increase reps and the stairs, which I will just increase the levels.


SO??? WHAT HAVE YOU GOT!?!??!?! ThInK yOu CaN Do ThIs????








No comments: