Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What a Great Monday!

Anyday that I get to do my runs, and kick some ass...well I consider those days GREAT! I am so happy that my training and running are on point. I won't deny, it's because I have added in some animal protein as I told you in my last blog.  Sunday night me, Mario & Tyler had burgers (homemade). I used 90%lean buffalo from Whole Foods. Here is what I used:
  • Buffalo ground meat
  • 1 egg
  • steel cut quick oats
  • adobo seasonings from Mrs. Dash
  • chopped onion
  • chopped Portabello mushroom
I made them nice and thick, but mine were smaller.

So Mondays run was fueled by Sunday's dinner, and Monday's breakfast and snack. The rest of the day I was starving so I boiled some eggs, as I was making my GLO-BITES . I think I boiled 7 eggs, and Tyler had two. I ate 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg- Hard boiled. They are so good, curb your appetite and help you maintain your lean muscle mass.


Could you believe the hail storm yesterday? I had to video this! Take a look!



For dinner, I made this unbelievable salad with Wild Salmon for Mario and I had American Tuna on mine- Dinner was great! Here was my salad:

  • Romaine
  • baby arugula
  • chopped sun-dried tomatoes
  • kalamata olives
  • sugar snap peas
  • black beans rinsed and drained
  • pistachios
  • white wine vinegar
  • Extra Virgin olive oil


Wild Salmon over salad

Tuna over salad




















After dinner, of course, I had to have a treat, or a snack...which was my Soy free, Dairy free, Vegan friendly carob chips, and goji berries! YUMMO! I can tell Ruthy is coming to town soon....It's all her fault!

No comments: