I weighed in at 113. SO I am up, and I wonder if tomorrow I'll be back down, it;s usually how my body works...
I switched up my workout today and was working hard, but wasn't feeling my happy self. while doing it. C'mon, you TOO have fat days, I know you do. Even my readers who have abs like me, and better, you have fat days. well, here is what I put together... try it if you dare, but hey...if you are going to do my workouts, at least let me know...let me know they sucked, they were great, just tell me! Kay? Thanks!
Arc trainer- 10 minutes! I wanted to jam myself in the eye with a pen! I hate that thing! SO freaking boring!
pull up (wide grip)12 reps set assistance on 11
decline push ups on my knuckles- 12 reps all 3 sets
dips-12 at assistance of 5 and 2nd set-6 unassisted and 4 with assist, 3rd set- 9 reps assistance of 5
3 sets total
plank to hand on a bosu- 10 each side 3 sets
back extensions- 15 reps
side obliques (feet stacked on a bosu) 12 each side all three sets
3 sets
Straight leg weighted leg raises lying on my back- 2 sets of 20
1 leg deadlifts with the ankle weights on- 2 sets of 15
3 sets
Band fly- 15 reps
band row- 15 reps
alternating lat pull on cable- 12 reps
3 sets
Glute raises heels on a swiss ball - 20 reps 3 sets
scorpions- 16 each leg
fire hydrants- 20 each
3 sets
437 calories
1:31 time
As you can see I wasn't BLASTING myself, but in all reality, I dont need to.... I need to keep working on my weaknesses-



No comments:
Post a Comment