![]() |
| Do you agree? |
the equation should be:
50% Passion
20% weight training
20% diet
10% cardio
***********
100% DEDICATION
I know that in all my years of being in the fitness industry and belonging to so many gyms over the years, working in gyms for 20 years and now owning a wellness company..... If you DON'T have PASSION for fitness for life, for superior health- YOU WILL NEVER ACHIEVE your GOALS. It's so sad to be in the gym day after day year after year and see the same women doing the same piece of cardio and LOOK THE SAME. A part of me wants to approach them and offer my services, and another part of me gets frustrated FOR THEM, as I KNOW they must be frustrated.
It's taken me so many years to finally get the fact that some people are 100% dedicated to THEMSELVES and will do what it takes to feel and look their best, and some folks will just join a gym for social reasons, and some people just do NOT LIKE working out and don't CARE to eat healthy.
It's taken me 6 years to TRANSFORM my body... 6 YEARS! That is a long time to commit and focus and learn and understand MY BODY. I knew in my head 6 years ago what i envisioned my body looking like. After reading Oxygen, Muscle and FItness Hers, RUnning World, FItness RX, SELF, Woman's Health etc...after looking at so many fit women's bodies, and dreaming of what it would be like to have abs, lean legs a ripped back and sculpted arms, I started to get to work.
![]() |
| 2007 |
![]() |
| june 2011 |
8 years ago I started to journal and log my workouts, my nutrition, my weight and how I felt. The supplements I took, and what time I trained. I saved them all. To this day I still carry a journal, log my workouts, my weight, the calories I burned and what I ate. I took pictures of myself over the years, I saved even the WORST ONES! Those are the ones you ALWAYS want to look back on, so you NEVER look like that again. DOing all of this has not only helped me achieve my goal, but this 6 year goal experience has helped lots of women I worked with.
Each time I achieved my goal, I was never satisfied, because I KNEW I could do better, be better, do more, be more! Am I where I am satisfied yet? I am almost there. I know I am LOVING the fact that I've been able to maintain my abs for 2.5 years now, and my body is getting tighter, leaner and more defined. My SHOULDERS are transforming, and although my glutes are so tiny now, overall, I am symetrical. I am very proud of how far I have come. I tell you this: It's because I was patient, focused, determined and NEVER SETTLED! I have VERY high expectations of ME.
So, how do I define myself:
1. Sincere
2. Loyal
3. Driven
4. Determined
5. Spiritual
6. Loving
7. Intense
8. Fierce
9. Stubbon
10. Positive
11. Optimistic
12. Funny
![]() |
| SOOOO TRUE! |





No comments:
Post a Comment