I can hardly believe how long it took for my vacation to Italy to get here, and how fast it went by! Sheesh! like a speeding bullet. I can NEVER spend too much time with my beautiful husband AWAY from everyone. I soak of and cherish EACH MOMENT I have with him when we are on vacation, because once we are home, we go our separate ways. YES, we work and live together, but just pass each other by until bedtime....That's what happens when you have two very driven people to run an incredible business and take care of a household. I wouldn't trade my life for ANYTHING!
So now that we are back to the "REAL WORLD", it's time to really strive to make some changes this fall. Why make some changes? Well this fall is a big deal for me. I turn 40 in November. On my 40th birthday I want to have an 8-pack, sculpted legs, shoulders and arms... yeah yeah, I know YOU think I look great, right? Well thanks, but this turning 40 stuff doesn't come easy to me! I am having a hard time with it, and decided instead of accepting my age, I am going to do whatever I can to SLOW it down! Being physically fit means the world to me. I so cherish my health and each muscle and joint in my body. I treat my body with respect and fuel it with the best of the best. Even still, there is only so much I can do...The clock is ticking and unfortunately we don't get YOUNGER each year.....
SO what does it mean to make some changes? Well it's different for each person. For me, I have seen so many changes in my body in the last 6 months, I can only get better from here!
| February 2011 |
| May 2011 |
Here in June, My abs are ripped, I am super lean, but also adding some egg whites and whey protein powder have helped me lean out more, and get more muscular.
| June 2011 |
And so in July is when I started to see some sick results from diet, cardio and heavier loading with my weights... My shoulders are starting to cap, my triceps popped and my abs are still lean and developed.
| July 2011 |
Right now I am around 12% bodyfat. It's pretty lean, but I would be happy at 9-10%. I weigh 112lbs. SO for my weight, I am happy with that for now, my end goal is around 109. I am only 5'4" so that'a not too small, especially when it's all muscle. I don't dig the SKIN and BONES look!
My daily supplements are as follows:
- Vitamin D- 1 time per day
- Omega-3 fatty's- 3 caps 3 times a day
- L-Carnitine- 2 caps 3 times a day
- Calcium magnesium- 1 cap 1 time a day
- CoQ10-1 time a day
This week was just a catch up week as far as my workouts go. I got back from Italy on August 17th-which was a Wednesday and returned to the gym on Thursday. It's was hard, I can't lie.
I ran two miles as a warm up
#1:
decline push ups-10, 10, 10
assisted pull ups-10, 10, 10
mountain climbers-30, 30, 30
3 sets
#2:
Cable fly- 15, 12, 12
rev pec dec- 15, 12, 12
3 sets
#3:
dbell chest press- 20's -15, 12
close grip lat pull-30lbs- 15, 12
push ups- 15, 10
wide grip lat pull- 15, 15
2 sets
#4
Back extensions- 15, 12
bicep curls- 15's- 12, 12
no assisted dips- 4 and then 12 reps with 8 on assistance rack
3 sets
#5
hammer curls- 10's- 15, 12
reverse tricep press down 25lbs- 15, 12
regular tricep press down- 25lbs- 15, 12
stiff arm press down (focusing on lats & triceps) 15, 12
2 sets
(in my journal, I wrote "still feeling jet lagged and weak". UGH!
Calories burned; 644
On Saturday, I was so mentally motivated but my body was still tired...
I ran 3 hard miles, did some deadlifts abductor and adductor and was OUT!
On Sunday, I did a lot around the house, didn't get to the gym.
Now that we are in a new week, it's time to get back in the game, look forward think positive and MOVE IT! November will be here before I know it!!!!!!!
I will be posting each workout as usual, as well as what I eat. Feel free to email me any time you have questions or comments. I welcome them!
![]() |
| Grouchy & let lagged! |




No comments:
Post a Comment